Chapter 13

Y/n PoV

Yang and Weiss were in the tent with Raven while I was outside waiting.

"So your Y/n right?" I heard from behind, I looked to see it's the women Raven called Vernal.

"Yes I am, why?" I asked.

Vernal: "Raven wants to speak to you inside." She said.

I walked in to see Yang angered.

Raven: "Y/n, I have something to tell you, about your father." She said as I sat down across from her.

"What is it, is it about how you and your team killed him." I said as she chuckled.

Yang: "You did what?!" She yelled in anger.

Raven: "So you are smart I see, but no it's something else that you should know, Ozpin wanted your father's, Madara's help against his war but he refused, so he sent us to capture him but... it didn't go as planned, we ended killing him."

"But why, why hate me for all those years, I was treated like a peasant and all you did was kill my father and almost killed me, ever since I was a child you all treated me like I was monster." I said as the room became silent.

Raven: "I... your father-."

"No, from aside from my father why was I hated?" I questioned as she became quite.

She sighed heavily and said "We didn't hate you, we hated your father because he betrayed us and killed people, when you came we took our hate on you, for years the Uchiha was looked at as people cursed with hatred, they would kill people and use their power on other people, like they did on my tribe years ago, then came you, I took out all my anger out on you because you were part of them, I tried to kill you many times before but I stopped myself because it made me shameful."

Yang: "He was innocent, he did nothing to us and we treated him like he was scum, me and Ruby was just following what the adults was doing not knowing the damage we've done." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

Weiss: " Yang."

Raven: "But I don't hate you, I hate myself for torturing a child that had nothing to do with what I hated, except for their heritage."

"For years I wanted to kill myself because of what you all did to me." I said as I gotten up. "But when I met Itachi, I wanted to kill you all for revenge but I didn't want to stoop your levels, so I decided I was going to prove myself that I'm better than that, then I trained with him ever since he saved me, so I will never have to go through something like that again." She then looked away.

Raven: "I was wrong to think you was weak, but I'm weak for doing the things I did to you." She then looked at me. "Deep down do you still want revenge after all this time?"

"No." I answered immediately. "It won't bring my father back or will it make me feel better." I said as then got up.

Raven: "All of you meet me in the back." She said as she walked to the back.

Weiss: "Y/n are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as they then walked to the back.

I stayed back for a little and thought for a moment, I didn't think that she would tell me this, I wanted to know why each of them didn't like me and I found out. I followed behind them to see Raven not here.

"Where is she?" I asked as a raven flew down and transformed into Raven. "What!?" I questioned.

Yang: "How did you do that?"