Chapter 14

Y/n and the rest of the group was traveling to Haven Academy. They went inside to only see one person.

Leo: "There seems to be more of you."

Qrow: "The more the merrier, what's going on with the counsel?"

Leo: "Why did you bring your weapons?" He asked nervously.

Qrow: "Leo we're huntsman." He stated.

Yang then saw a raven and said "Mom" as the bird then took off and flew behind Leo and turned into Raven.

Ravrn: "If you're going to shoot me, shoot me, that was insulting."

Qrow: "What are you doing here?" He asked as she walked down the stairs.

Raven: "I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming little brother. Planning to attack your own sister."

Qrow: "Leo, what have you done?"

Y/n: "Qrow, he made his choice out of fear, he led us here to a trap, to get us killed." He stated.

Raven: "Very smart of you, but yes he did make a choice." She then looked at Yang. "And it seems you all have too." She said as Yang growled at her.

Qrow: "You have the spring maiden."

"I do." She responded.

Qrow: "Then hand her over." He said as he put his weapon away. "We can beat Salem."

Raven: "All this time working for Ozpin and you still don't know what your dealing with, there is no beating Salem."

Ruby: "You're wrong." She said as she got her attention. "We've done things that most people would call impossible, because we did it together, work with us." She said as she handed her hand out.

Raven: "You sound just like your mother." She then opened a portal as a fireball came out of it and hit Ruby.

Out of the portal came Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Vernal, and Sin.

Cinder: "Hello boy's and girls." She announced.

Sin: "Long time no see, Y/n." She mocked as he didn't care.

Another person walked out the portal surprising them, it was Itachi.

Y/n and the rest couldn't believe it as he moved forward

Y/n: "You can't be him... I saw you die!" He said.

Itachi: "I am dead, I have been reanimated, I can only talk, my body is being controlled." He informed. "I see you have my cloak and I believe you have gotten more powerful." He said as Y/n nodded. "Very well, I can only tell you all I'm proud of each of you to coming this far, but don't think you all are leaving here without a fight."

Qrow: "Raven tell me, how long have you been with them?"

Cinder: "Don't take it personally, little bird." She mocked. "Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other... entrance to the vital festival was a real treat. But Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time."