Chapter 19.

Y/n and Itachi walked through the forest, they spent all day walking as Y/n was getting tired.

Y/n: "Where are we going? My legs are getting sore." He said as Itachi stopped making him bump into him.

Itachi: "We are almost there, it's just a bit further." He said as he crouched to his level. "Climb on my back, I'll take you there." He said as Y/n climbed on his back.

Itachi then jumped from tree to tree, Y/n was amazed at how high and fast Itachi jumped, but at the same time was frightened. Itachi felt that Y/n's body was shaking.

Itachi: "We're here." He said as Y/n got off his back.

Y/n: "Where are we?" He asked.

Itachi: "This is one of the other places I'm taking you, first you are going to learn how to walk up there."

Y/n: "B-but I don't think I can do it." He said almost sounding scared.

Itachi: "Yes you can, just focus your chakra to your feet, and walk on it." He said as he then demonstrated. "Like so."

Y/n did what he was instructed, he slowly walked up the tree until he was able to fully walk then go into running. He had a smile on his face until he began to lose control as he then fell all they way back down.

"You have to stay focused or you'll keep falling." Itachi said while helping him up. "But eventually it will just become natural."

Y/n: "Was it easy for you learn?"

Itachi: "Yes it was, I was called a prodigy because I learned things pretty quickly."

Y/n: "Am I a prodigy?" He asked as Itachi let him climb on his back.

Itachi: "Just keep working hard and you will be."

"I will, I want to be as good as you are."

*End of Flashback*

"Come on Y/n, you have to stay focused." Shisui said while Y/n was dodging his attacks.

Shisui then did a roundhouse kick as Y/n leaned back to dodge it and did a backflip.

Y/n: "I am focused, how can you even tell that I'm not?" He asked as Shisui blew a fireball at him.

Y/n blocked it by using the almighty push, he saw Shisui was already in front as he then punched him the face, knocking him on the floor.

Y/n: "Did you really have to hit me that hard?"

Shisui: "Sorry, I got carried away a little." He said while helping him up. "How does your eyes feel?"

Y/n: "It's good and all but... I feel like my other eye is trying to keep up with the rinnegan."

Shisui: "That does sound like a problem. You might have to practice fighting with one eye, or try getting used to it. Other than that I really don't know what to do."

Y/n: "I'll just close one eye for now." He closed his rinnegan eye. "Want to continue sparing?"

"Do you mind if I join?" They turned around to see Weiss sister walking up to them, Winter.

Shisui: "No, not at all. But I won't be going easy on you."

Winter: "That won't be a problem, considering you don't have an aura." She said as she unsheathed her sword.

"We'll see." He retorted with a small smirk as he pulled out his sword.

Y/n stepped back as they charged at each other. Shisui easily dodged her attacks as she began to speed up, he then did a backflip into the air and threw kunais at her.

Winter: "Not bad." She said while dodging the throwing knives.

He chuckled as he then rushed her and started his sword at her, giving her a hard time to block it.

Winter: (He's fast and strong, making it harder for me to counter attack.) She thought as he stopped attacking. (Wait why did he stop- no, nows my chance!)

She went to diagonally strike him, but he ducked and kicked her weapon out of her hand. Shisui caught it and pointed it to her neck as she put her hands up.

Shisui: "Looks like I won." He handed back her sword.

Winter: "You have quite the skill, strike fast and hard."

Shisui: "You're very impressive as well. I could help you train."

Winter: "So you're saying that my skills need work?"

Shisui: "W-what no, I'm just saying that they could be improved- not that it needs to be. But if you want to we could improve on each other's." He nervously said as she chuckled.

Winter: "If I could have any spare time, maybe we can train." She gave a small smile before leaving.

"Well that looked awkward..." Y/n said, surprising Shisui.

Shisui: "You were there the whole time?!"

Y/n: "I never moved from this spot, how could you forget?"

Shisui: "Well I guess... it was a... moment."

Y/n: "You like her, don't you?"

Shisui: "Well uh... I think so... yeah I do." He then zoomed in front of him. "How do you think I should I approach this?"

Y/n: "Uhh... be yourself I guess... and don't try to rush."

Shisui: "That's brilliant, has it worked for you?"

Y/n: "No I never tried it."

Shisui: "Wait so you never-... that's surprising. You and Itachi almost look and act the same, and a lot of girls were attracted to him when we were younger. Are some attracted to you?" He asked as he began to think for a moment.

Y/n: "No I don't think so." He answered as Shisui sighed.

*Time Skip*

Y/n was by himself walking on the streets.

(I wonder where are the others and what they are doing.) He thought as he pulled out his scroll and looked at it. (I should use this for once and a while... I don't call or rarely check up on them, and they probably still consider me their friend. I'm just a terrible friend, maybe I should check up on them and see how they are doing- no, they are probably doing something important right now.) He was about to call randomly on one of them but he felt a bit too nervous to actually do it as he accidentally bumped into someone and dropped his scroll.

Rin: "Oh sorry Y/n, didn't mean to bump into you." He picked up his scroll and handed back to him.

Y/n: "No it's my fault, I wasn't paying attention." He said as he stood in front of him, and Ruby and Nora behind Rin. "So uhhh... are you three doing fine?" He awkwardly asked.

Rin: "Sure."

Ruby: "Yup."

Nora: "Yeah."

Y/n: "Great great... that's cool... where you headed to?"

Ruby: "To the election rally. Do you want to come with us?"

Y/n: (This might be my first time hanging out with other, don't make it weird.) He thought as they were staring at each other. "Yeah sure." He answered as she gave a small smile.

Ruby: "Great just follow us." They then walk with Y/n with them.

Y/n: (I hope that wasn't weird to them.)

Ruby: (He seems different from usual. He was less social, but now he's... opening up I guess.)

:) Are you happy at least? Im working on rwby books for now and then RE, then MHA, and then Naruto, I think.