Flashback 1

There was silence and darkness in the night in a forest, the only light was from a house and the only noise was from crying baby, and that baby was Y/n being held from his father Madara Uchiha.

"Don't worry my love, I will take care of Y/n until my very last breath." He said to his dead wife as she lay on a bed.

He summoned a clone as it took the body outside as he followed.

"We must leave Y/n, I believe this area will be found by unwanted guest, and believe me they are annoying." He said to Y/n as he smiled to him.

"Madara Uchiha you're not going anywhere." Someone said as they dropped down from a tree.

Madara: "If it isn't team STRQ, you see Y/n this is the unwanted guest I was just talking about, they're more like pest." He said as he activated his sharingan.

Summer: "Just come with us we don't want any trouble." She persuaded.

Madara: "As if Ozpin and Salem wasn't enough trouble, I have my own situation to deal with so if you'll excuse." He then jumped from tree to tree.

Raven: "You don't get to get away." She then chased after with the rest following behind.

Summer: "He's going slower than he was before so maybe we'll catch him." She said as Qrow and Raven turned into birds and flew in front of on a tree making him stop.

Madara: "It's not too late to stop, I can kill you all if you stop wasting my time, but if you do cho-." He stoped mid talking as he was shot by a tranquilizer shot by Summer. "I guess you choose death." He then summoned 2 clones as one went to fight Summer and Tai, and the other fight Qrow and Raven.

Madara made his escape at the same speed while they fight clones.

Tai: "Just go after him I'll handle this one." He told Summer.

"Are you sure?" She asked as he nodded.

She went to follow him as she left the others to fight the clones. Raven and Qrow was holding off but Tai was struggling, the clone then kicked Tai into a tree as Raven noticed.

Raven: "Go help Summer, me and Tai will deal with these clones." She said as he nodded and turned into a bird and flew into their direction.

While Summer was having a hard time catching Madara, he was making sure Y/n doesn't cry and figure out what he was shot with by the tranquilizer, but he didn't care as long as Y/n was safe.

Madara: "Don't worry Y/n, daddy will make sure nothing will happen to you." He then heard a bullet fly past him.

He turned to see Summer far back chasing after him. He activated his MS (Mangekeyo Sharingan) and summoned a blue skeletal rib cage that surrounded his entire body.

Madara: "See Y/n I told you I'll protect you." He softly spoke.

He then felt a sharp pain on his chest as he landed on the ground safely, Summer was still far behind as she was catching up.

Madara: "Guess I might have to kill them, I'm sorry Y/n I didn't want to do that." He said as she was now across from him.

Summer: "Just come with us to Ozpin please I don't want to fight you." She said as she had her weapon ready.

Madara: "I don't want my son to be in petty drama between two idiots, so no I'm not coming with you, it's best if you just leave while you still can."

"Please we need your help, we-."

Madara: "Your not going to get my help, I've got my own situation to deal with." He interrupted her. "You could've had my help if you didn't betray me." He then summoned a half body skeleton as it slammed down to her.