Prolouge

A man long black hair was sitting by a tree covered in blood with a baby in hand.

"Ozpin we got him and he has a kid, I don't think we can take him alive." A huntsman said to his scroll.

Ozpin: "Damn it!" He said in anger. "What about the child?" He asked.

"The child looks fine, were going to take him." The huntress said as she went to reach for the baby.

Qrow: "Summer I don't think that's a good idea." He said worriedly as he grabbed Summer by the shoulder.

Summer: "Don't worry I'll be fine." She said reassuringly.

She went to reach the baby, not before hearing a grunt. She jumped back in fear as the man in red armor body started to glow blue.

"Don't touch... my son... don't touch... Y/n." He said weakly as Y/n was about to cry. "Don't cry Y/n, daddy will always be with you." He said Y/n started to smile. "I will always love you." He said as his glowing body went inside of Y/n's body.

He drew his last breath with a smile as he died with Y/n in his arms.

"I guess were taking his brat with us." A female voice said.

Summer: "Yeah Raven we are taking him, he called him Y/n so I guess that's his name." She said as she had the baby sleep in her arms.

Raven: "He did a number on us, Tai is still recovering I don't know when he'll catch up."

Qrow: "What about him?" He pointed to the dead body.

"Out of all the things he did, all the people who suffered because of him, he doesn't deserve a proper grave, so let's just go." Tai said as they agreed.

After they left the body a boy jumped down next to the body as tears was falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said as he was on his kness crying. "I'm sorry Madara sensei, I promise I'll get him back one day and train him and take care of him." He got up and then lay Madara on the ground and removed both of Madaras eyes.

*Time Skip*
Summer PoV

"I can't believe Ozpin let him stay with us, I thought he would take him." I said.

Tai: "Just don't get that thing near Ruby and Yang, I don't want them to be attached to it." I felt shocked at what he said.

"He's not a monster Tai he's just a child, but I don't want him to be near the as well." I'm sure they will understand.

*Time Skip*

"Happy birthday Ruby." We said at Ruby's party as she blew out her candle.

It is her 6th birthday, Yang is 7, and Y/n is 6. Y/n doesn't have birthday parties because he doesn't want any, he doesn't deserve any either.

Y/n PoV

I was sitting in my room which was the attic, there was only a blanket, a chair, a table, and a dresser that was damaged. The door was pushed open aggressively, it was Raven.

Raven: "So I see that you are here again, by yourself." She said as she was making her way over to me.

She was standing over me because I'm sitting on the floor against the wall. She then grabbed my hair and pushed my head on the wall making me grunt in pain.

Raven: "Does it hurt, good, I hope you die, you deserve everything that's coming to you!" She said as she slammed her foot on my face while my head was on the floor.

I don't say anything because I'm scared, I felt tears coming out my eyes as they felt tingly. She looked at more angrily and stomped on face.

Third Person PoV