§ Yours, Truly §

|Sans x Frisk |
°•° Late Christmas & New Year Special °•°

One shots # 17

Not requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Frisk, do you remember me?"

Those were the 5 words the skeleton repeatedly uttered for the last couple of weeks. The human girl had gone into a mild amnesia after getting into a car accident way back in September, weeks before their 5th year anniversary.

And apparently, he had grown way too experienced into saying those words over and over again. It was the only question that pops in his mind that he can ask her in the moment.

I mean, you couldn't force the poor girl into remembering anyway. Asking too many questions all at once might trigger something painful to her. Especially if the memories started flashing right before her very eyes quickly in a spur.

It wasn't supposed to be this way. He thought. If only the human girl would've avoided to drive passed the red lights, then this couldn't have happened. Either way, it was her decision, not his.

And still, his also the one to blame here.

If only the skeleton didn't argue with her that night, then she wouldn't be here. No scratches, no amnesia, nothing--

But nope.

He chose to fight back against her. Both mad for utterly nothing. And there she went, grabbed her keys and drove off to the distance. Drove passed the red lights where another car collided with hers.

Staring into her hazel eyes, he already knew what was bound to happen. Like a never loop he's stuck with.

And it did.

Her eyes stare against the skeleton's white pinpricks. Her mouth in a thin line with her eyes furrowed, as if she was thinking of something.

Her slightly pale fingers clutch against the pillow beside her. She wasn't sure. She didn't know how to respond. She knew he was one of her friends and saying something might destroy the bond they used to share with.

Suddenly, she shook her head and looked at him. Tilting her head a bit, looking at him and wondering who the skeleton were.

"Sorry, I forgot. Umm.... What was your name again, sir?"

He sucked in his breath (despite his lack of lungs, or organ as a matter of fact) and answered, "Sans." He told her.

The human girl's mouth formed into an O shape before nodding. Her eyes seemed to wonder around the room, taking in the scene before looking back at the skeleton. She then decided to tell what was in her mind as of the moment.

"You're one of my friends, aren't you? I thought your name was Amil. The doctors told me he was my boyfriend."

A

nd those words finally struck him.

She doesn't remember him

And she certainly doens't remember their relationship.