§ One Fall §

| Sans x Frisk |

One-shots #: 7

Not requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Fall

Such a beautiful scenery to watch. From the sky to the depths of the trees. The majestic view of the leaves changing its colors. As well as the cool breeze dancing along the wind. Everything was rather calming, relaxing even...

For such a rather breezy weather, it's quite a thought to think that everyone tries to warm themselves up. Some stayed at their homes, watching Netflix and drink hot chocolates. Some even decided to take a stroll down under the weather, playing and just having fun.

One guy -- a skeleton in fact -- was one of those people who decided to take a stroll around a nearby park. He had a light blue sweatshirt under his brown coat. Some dark blue jeans, black converse and a purple beanie to top his outfit.

As he was making his way through the park, he managed to caught up into two of his friends, Alphys and Undyne. The two looked at the skeleton before waving at him.

"Yo Sans!" Shouted the fish-lady monster as the skeleton grinned and walked towards them.

"Didn't know you guys are on a date." He chuckled at the two. Seeing both their flustered faces, he knew that his thoughts were correct.

"It's a fine weather, and I miss my little Alphy since two weeks ago, so you could say that..." Undyne let out a toothy grin and winked at the petite lizard, in which turns into a stuttering mess.

"Ouch." The skeleton said, making the two looked at him.

He chuckled before scratching his arms across the smooth texture.

"Did you guys invited some ant friends? Or perhaps have any sweets somewhere? Cause it's kinda getting pretty itchy around here." He chuckled as Alphys let out a high-pitch squeal with a total deep shade red plastered on her once yellow skin.

Undyne, was no other to her. Her blue scaly skin turns red much as her girlfriend before rolling her eyes on the skeleton.

Sans just laughed before wiping an imaginary tear. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just kidding." He said as the fish-lady just let out a 'hmm'. He dusted his clothes before looking at the two.

"Welp, I'll best be going. You two have fun on your date." He said as the two nodded. They parted ways as Sans continue to gaze upon the orange-filled sky.

He hummed a familiar tune as he wandered his way before stopping when he felt a light impact on his lower limb. He looked down to see a little girl rubbing her forehead. Her light navy blue hair tied into cute little pigtails. Her fair skin glistening upon the light rays of sunshine. Not to forget her matching pink and purple jumpsuit dress along with some plain pink shoes, this kid is quite adorable in his opinion.

The little girl looked up at him. Her emerald green eyes stare upon his white pinpricks one. At first, he was scared that the little girl would start crying but to his surprise, she didn't. Instead she started tugging on his brown coat, wanting to grab his attention.

"Mr. Skeleton?" The little girl squeak as she talked, which makes the skeleton adores the kid even more. He snapped out of his thoughts before kneeling in front of the little girl.