§ Happy Birthday! §

| Echotale! Sans x Frisk |

One-shots #: 8

Not requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

      G hummed as he started to stir from his slumber.
      The sun started to peeked through the windows, making the room lighten up.

      He groaned in his sleep as he started to stretch, feeling movements beside him. Slowly, he opened his eye sockets. His eyes blurry from his sleep but soon focuses as something brown was seen moving.

      He gazed down to see his love lightly snoring on her sleep. Her body rising up and down as she breaths. He smiled softly before kissing her forehead.

      She was having a good sleep when she felt something soft and warm touches her forehead. The tickling sensation was enough for her to giggle.

     She slowly fluttered her eyes open to come face to face with G's shy yet cute grin.

     "Good morning." He smiled in which she returned before giggling again. She peck his nose -- or where his nose would be -- before pulling away.

       "Good morning. And happy birthday." She said with a wide smile. She stretch her arms before sitting up, looking at her side to see G sitting up beside her.

        "So, birthday boy. What are your plans for today's special day?" Frisk hummed as Sans just shrugged before slouching. He bend his legs, placing both arms on top before resting his head, looking at Frisk.

          "To be honest... I don't really know. All I ever wanted was to spend more tine with you. That's all" He shyly said before smiling. A tint of blue present on his cheekbones.

           Frisk just blushed a bit before shaking her head, hiding a smile. "Idiot."
           G laughed before scotching closer to her. He leaned in before kissing her pink lips. He grinned when he heard her gasp but slowly melt onto the kiss.

           The two continued to kiss, not aware of their actions. Frisk leaned back but went to far as she fell back on the bed. Sans hovers over Frisk, still not letting go of one another.

            Eventually, the two pulled away in which G slightly grumbled. He knew deep inside that Frisk needed to breath but kinda wished she didn't need to so that he can kiss her longer.

             Frisk panted as her face was flushed red. Her eyes moved from his eyes before slowly going down to his collarbone and down to his bare chest. The sight of him being shirtless and in his pajama pants makes her heart want to explode.  
              She squeaked before covering her eyes, seeing as G flushed when he saw her eyes lingering over his bared torso. Using one hand, G gently grab her wrists before pulling them away from her flustered face.  She slowly gazed up to G's blue tinted face as she stare up his white pinpricks.

              Her eyes met his as the two locked eyes, as if memorizing one another. G leaned in attempting to get another kiss but felt a finger pushing him. He looked down at Frisk to see her smirking.