§ Crashing Waves §

| Sans x Frisk |
{ Summer Special #1 }

One-shots #: 15

Not Requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

It has been a while since the last time I have been to the beach. The smell of serene salt water and the feel of the nice, cool breeze on an unusual hot summer afternoon. There is no doubt as to why this is my favorite place in the world. The ocean, the privacy, the sound of the waves crashing like a beautiful orchestra playing in harmony as it meets the sand.

Despite my busy schedule as a teacher, I finally give myself some time off. Away from the stress, away from work, away from... everything. And what's the best place to go to relax. The beach, of course.

I remembered the first time when I saw him. He was a fairly young man from his looks. Sharp and well mannered from the way he walks along the sand. The simple blue sweater he wore on top of a white button long sleeves, along with some black slacks; his clothes makes him look like his working on a company or a teacher from that nearby university a block away from my house.

It was the late afternoon when I first laid my eyes on her. Her hands brush along her straight Chesnut colored hair as she stare upon the ocean. Her yellow sundress flowing behind her elegant figure as the last rays of daylight shines down on her, creating such wonderful masterpiece that could even compete against the world greatest artists in history.

The moment our eyes met, it felt completely... different. A good different. I was lost in the depths of his black orbs. The white pinpricks seems like the only star, lighting up the vast of darkness within.

The moment our eyes met, I felt like I was in another world. Her emerald eyes shimmering against the sun, making it twinkle that stars couldn't rebel against with.

Like trapped in a magnetic force, I felt myself walking towards the young man. His posture didn't move against mine, as if he knew what I was doing. Even I couldn't help myself but continue forward.

She started walking towards me. I stood still as her footsteps were getting a bit faster. I walked towards her, feeling a sense of wind pushing myself towards her. And with that, I walked forward.

As soon we stood in front of one another, neither one of us spoke a word. Our eyes met once more, as if having a conversation of their own.

I didn't make a sound, and so does she. As much as I wanted, I felt an invisible force stopping myself from speaking. Our eyes met again and just stared at one another.

What does it feel like? Staring at the handsome young man in front of me, lost in thoughts yet still hold a gaze on me.

What does it feel like? Staring at the most beautiful person in front of me, as if having her thoughts running in her mind as she stare upon my longing gaze at her.

A quiet ambiance. A small hum, then it makes a crescendo. The once quiet place now accompanied with musical instruments.

The waves crashing were like drums along the rest of the instruments, playing together in harmony as one...

"Sans. It's a pleasure to meet you." And then stops. Except for his voice, which still linger upon the area. It was deep yet calming at the same time, making her heart melts into a puddle.