§ Warmth; Ambiance (Part 1) §

| Error! Sans x Core! Frisk x Ink! Sans |

One-shot #: 16

Requested by: I forgot the name I'm sorry.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Warmth.

It bubbled and thrived like a song, serenading the two as if they were mere puppets. It was inviting and desirable, resembling nothing the human had ever felt before.

The warmth was like a drug.

It was addicting and overall incredibly breathtaking--- as if she was in heaven even. Despite the setting being actually inside the skeleton's house.

"Quit staring." His deep, stoic voice broke the human girl's thoughts. She held onto her mug to tight that it stings her palms from the heat contact. She let out a silent hiss but the skeleton just rolled his pinpricks.

"Uhmm... Error?" Her voice was so soft and cautious. As if she is to frightened with every words that comes out of her mouth. Her golden brown eyes shifted away from the fervent mood, away from the somewhat intrusive white orbs.

"What?" His voice sounded so bore and yet it sends tingles to the human girl's stomach. The fluttering feeling in her gut as well as the warm ambiance is all to much for her to handle.

She looked up the moonlit sky shinning through the windows. Her heart thumbed with slightest bit of hope. They say it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

"Have you ever wondered what life would be... if ever be--

you know.. together?"

He blinked, a reaction that was so lackluster that even all of the stars twinkling in the night sky above seemed to dim exponentially, mirroring the way her heart beats. He placed down his own mug and looked at the girl with the same nonchalant expression of his.

Before he could even answer, Frisk rose both of her hands in defense. "I know what you said the first time I asked, but..."

Error was unfazed. "You know that I'm going to say no, kiddo." He said, slightly ignoring the swell of his soul the moment Frisk puts of a sad pout. "We just can't be together."

"Why not?" She knew she was getting annoying at this point, but she didn't care. All she ever wanted was a definite and logical answer from him. "Just... why?"

"You already know my answer to that." He said, standing up and placing his empty mug in the sink, mentally reminding himself to hopefully remember to wash it later. (Keyword, hopefully.) She watched as he stood up and stare at his back. His rather diformed silhouette shining against the pearl-white moon revealing his figure in a way that only made herself angry at herself.

"Tell me again Sans."

"Frisk--"

"Please..."

The look at her eyes only made his soul cracked the minute he turned around. Her slouch-y figure didn't even help as he noticed her lips quivering, an action he noticed whenever she's trying to stop herself from breaking down all of the sudden.  His own name sounded dead, knowing the fact that she was serious whenever he calls her as his name and not by Error.

With a deep breath, if you can even imagine that, he puts up a lazy grin. "Because it won't end well."

"... Why wouldn't it end well?"

"Because it would."

Frisk let out a hollow laugh. And by that I meant a force laugh, not a genuine one or even a giggle. "That's not a very good explanation coming from one such as yourself.

"Such as myself?"

"Nevermind. You wouldn't understand either way." She walked passed him, placing her mug on the sink and washing it. The skeleton went over and plopped himself on one of the stool, still glancing at the human girl who soon finished her washing.

"For a human, you worry too much." Error attempted to crack a joke despite knowing himself he's a terrible maker of ones unlike his other selves. But he didn't get a reaction from her.

"I know." She said and sighed. He slight winced at the silence.

"But, Sans-- err.. Error. I know you're the more logical one here. I know that you're right-- you've always been. I understand how you feel but I just... I just can't do this anymore."

He frowned. It was an upset one, knowing him out of all people. Her pale skin shimmered against the night as she leaned herself on the wall beside her, her eyes drifting to the ground out of nothing.

"Can't do what?" He inquired, although he already knew what her reply would be.

She let out a sigh and crossed her arms, leaning on the wall in defeat. "I can't keep hanging out with you like everything is fine. Everytime I'm with you, even for just a short while, I just fall for you more and more that it hurts. So bad that I can feel numb all of the sudden. I can't take this anymore."

"Then don't." His answer shook her off guard. He is a cold person as far as she've known, but she didn't think it would come to this.

"Stop hanging out with me. If it pains you that much that we can stop. We can forget that we had this conversation, this meeting, everything." He spat out. Frisk tried her best to conquer a smile on her face. But she can't really avoid the ache her heart felt as those words left him.

With a deep breath, she huffed but smiled at him, mirroring his nonchalant, and emotionless smile he usually brought out.

With a timid "Fine," she walked passed him. Without any take backs as Error suspected, he received nothing.

With a whip of a head, he turned as he was faced with the sound of the front door closing, leaving him in the house full of silence.

"Ha.... what have I done?"

Hey, look who's alive xD

Soooo yeah. I got nothing much to say. This year has been pretty eventful that for sure.

The main reason why I kinda hold off from writing is because I wanted to explore more things that I wanted to learn.

To those who knew and followed me, you might know that I've already started a youtube channel. (Yes, I'm a gachatuber now xD)

And yeah, I flippin love and enjoyed it. Like no kidding xD

I have been editing for quite some time before but I never really gave youtube a chance cuz, I don't really know. That is, until my best friend nagged me into making one. And here I am.

Honestly, I never been happier. I love it. Heck, even my parents supported me when I started Youtube xD

And to those who were thinking, no l'm not quiting Wattpad. I don't want to leave my first ever online fam. You guys have been amazing throughout the years I've been to the platform. Have some hugz and heartz ❤❤❤❤

So yeah, if you want to see more about me, you can go subscribe to my channel. Just search LolliJade and there ya go xD

I'm still going to write, don't worry. I'll try my best to atleast give you guys an update on my stories and actually complete them hopefully. (Cri to my two books xD)

So yeah, till next update people!

Keep safe! Luv ya'll!