§ Snowed In §

| Sans x Frisk |

One-shots #: 11

Not requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Wow, this place is amazing!.." Chara cheered as her red orbs shimmered in the white snow. Frisk giggle in agreement.

With some luggage in hand, the two brunette follow behind Papyrus and Asriel, Undyne and Alphys not far behind.

"Dang Papyrus. Who would have thought you guys owned not just one... but TWO mansions!" Undyne yelled as Papyrus laughs.

"There are a few more bigger than this, Undyne. Beside, this is just our winter house." He said, grinning. Undyne yelled before running to him.

"U-undyne! W-wait up." Alphys said, making their into the front door.

"Too bad Sans didn't come. So sad.." Chara let out a convincing frown, nudging the other brunette in the side with her elbow.

Frisk glared at Chara who just let out a laugh.

The front door opens as the 6 friends step inside.

"Eh? Why is the fireplace burning?" Undyne asked once the found themselves in the living room.

"Probably the attendant came early and prepared the fire first." Papyrus shrugged.

Frisk gazed upon the fairly neat wooden architecture of the insides. Taking in the area, her eyes soon landed on someone who she wasn't expecting to come.

"Sans the skeleton."

Her eyes widened a bit as the others followed her gazed on the skeleton sitting on one the couches in the living room. A cup of what it seems to be ice cream he had in his hand as he smirked.

"You're so late. What kind of airplane can be that slow?" He said while taking a spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

"How did you arrived so early?" Undyne asked the skeleton.

Sans just shrug. "Yes. I even had time to go around the city and buy some ice cream." He said before taking a glance at Frisk who still stood at the doorway, shock.

Frisk rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh.

"Works for me." Asriel said, taking off his gloves before taking one cup in hand. He grabbed another cup before turning to face Chara.

"Catch!" He said, tossing the cup to Chara. She squeaked a bit before catching the cup. She chuckled playfully at him.

"Sly goat."

She said before taking a spoon from him and started eating.

"A-aren't you c-cold, Asriel?" The yellow lizard asked as Asriel shook his head.

"Nah. Besides, eating ice cream by a fireplace sounds interesting." He answered before taking a scoop.

After a few more spoons, Sans finished his and placed it on the coffee table in front of him. He stood up and started walking towards Frisk, who is quite annoyed with the said skeleton right now.

"You came anyway, kiddo." He said, mocking the brunette.

Frisk scoffed. "I should be the one telling you that. Somebody said he's not coming but had come secretly. Whose words cannot be trusted?"

"Ey. Watch what you are saying. I owned this place, you know? I can come here at anytime whenever I want"

Frisk was almost fuming by this point. "Why you little--!"