§ Living Together §

| Human Sans x Frisk |

One-shot # 10

Not requested

Warning: A lot of fluff... literally 😂

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Moving in

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this because of me." Frisk solemnly apologizes to her boyfriend as she placed her suitcase beside her.

Her boyfriend, Sans, placed down the remaining boxes before turning his attention to his currently gloomy girlfriend. He let out a small smile before taking a few steps towards her. Placing his fairly white fingers under her chin and gently lifting her chin.

White orbs meets green ones as he stare upon those dim lighten eyes, missing its sparkle when she's happy or excited about something.

"Hey. We've talked about this, right? It's not your fault that your place got burned down. Be glad I was there on time, otherwise you'll spend your night out in the streets. Besides, I don't want my pretty girlfriend all scrunched up between those spooky dark alleyways." He let out a disgusted face which totally fails, making Frisk surpass a giggle. The sparkles in her eyes that he missed were back.

"You're right... I should be thanking you instead of  acting like a stubborn kid." She said, grinning at Sans as he chuckled.

"Either way, you're still cute even if you sometimes act like a child-- OW!" Frisk hit his arm quite harsh making him stumble back.

He glared at the girl who simply gave him an innocent closed eye grin.

"Let's get this over with." With a roll of an eye, the two went over and unpack the rest of Frisk's stuff.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Nap

It was the mid afternoon since the two had finished unpacking. Both were sprawled in Sans' comfy green sofa by his living room, all sweaty and panting.

"I didn't brought a lot of things yet it still makes us tired." She sigh loudly, rolling to his side to face Sans, unconsciously staring at him.

His fairly huge eyes were close. His forehead under his white bangs glistened with sweat as the slow rhythm of his chest rising following his heavy breathing.

The sight overall was making Frisk blush red.

He's so cute!!!

She silently squeal, hoping Sans wouldn't notice his girlfriend fangirling over him. But apparently he did.

He flickered open one eye and stare at the (silently) squealing brunette. He smiled, closing his eyes before wrapping his arms around the petite girl's waist. Pulling her closer to him in a form of hug.

She let out a squeak as she found herself enveloping in a warm hug. Her face only grew hotter when Sans nuzzled his face on her neck, his breath creating tingling sensations.

"I'm tired...." Sans slurred as he tightens his grip around her. The two fell backwards as they flopped on the sofa, with Frisk on top and Sans beneath her.

Frisk just smiled before kissing his nose, giggling at her boyfriend's childish antics.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°