§ Cold Coffee §

| Underswap Sans x Frisk |

One-shots # 13

Requested by: Zheni14
(Sorry if this took too long. 😅😅)

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

You know the feeling of being ghosted or unnoticed by your own crush?

The fact that he didn't notice anything good that you have done to him. Just to make him happy.

Not just to him, but to everyone else?

That's how Frisk felt.

The fact that she's living life as a ghost sounded hard. But seeing that she had fallen not too long ago for the cute, happy, giddy skeleton, she hated it.

She hated that the skeleton can't even acknowledge her presence. Let alone touching him, just being able to feel that she's right here.

She despises it, both her feelings for him and the harsh reality she had to deal with.

Only her sister Chara sees her. Even the brunette felt bad for the weeping girl. And the fact that she had agreed to the thought of living under the same roof with the skeleton brothers doesn't help one bit.

It was one of those morning with Frisk being alone in the dimly lighten house. Chara insisted that she joined her in watching the little skeleton's training but she declined.

She can't handle her heart. Her poor, weeping, and aching heart.

Chara felt bad for her, but soon decided to leave her alone at peace, despite that she wanted to be with her.

The sad brunette just shook her head and sometimes whispered to her, her own voice hoarse and choking in between sobs, "Just go. Please, leave me alone. I don't want you to see me like this..."

The rest of the day went out as Frisk just sat down on one corner of the guest room where Chara has been staying for a while.

Crying her eyes out, screaming.

She didn't care if anyone would hear her. No one can actually hear her.

Choking on her sobs as she stare upon the setting sun from the window.

Despite the warm and fuzzy feeling it radiated, it wasn't strong enough to console the crying girl.

"For goodness sake, will my love for him may never be enough?"

"Ah! What a day." A rather familiar high -pitch voice awoke the weeping girl from her state. The same voice that made her heart race a million.

It was him.

Sans, or what his friends call him Blue, walked inside the humble house. Removing his armour chest piece, he placed it onto the coffee table sitting in the middle of the living room. He pondered for a bit on what to do for now.

As he did, the human ghost took a peeked from the upstairs at the sound of his giddy voice. She was mesmerized from the sight and felt her stomach swirl a bit.