§ Game Date §

| Sans x Frisk |

One-shots #: 14

Not Requested

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Come on, Sans! We'll be late." Frisk yelled as she ran ahead passed the silently walking skeleton.

Both dress in their casual clothes, they were walking along a quite busy street. Since summer was nearing, people were outside, taking a stroll around the city or going somewhere.

Like these two.

"Sans!"

"I'm coming, alright." Sans said, a bit annoyed at the brunette ahead.

"Seriously though, is there any particular reason onto why you are taking me somewhere?" He asked, raising a non-existing brow at her.

The said girl slowed her pace and walked beside him, giving the skeleton a cheeky grin.

"You'll see."

They arrived at a vintage-theme building, which Sans rose a brow at the girl in confusion. She just grinned and pulled him by the hand before walking inside.

As they walked inside the rather spacious room, they were greeted by an elderly looking man dressed in a hanbok. (Korean traditional outfit)

"Good morning, please take a sit." The elderly man bowed, motioning the two to sit upon the cushions sprawling on the ground.

Frisk gave him a smile and bowing, Sans following afterwards before taking a sit on the cushions.

They weren't the only ones in the building, namely three more couples around their age.

Sans leaned beside Frisk before taking a whisper in her ear, "What exactly are we doing here?" He asked as Frisk looked at him.

"Well, we have been pretty busy lately. With you being a teacher and me as an ambassador, we didn't have any time to hang out. So..." She said, her fingers playing with a strand of her hair as Sans chuckled, shaking his head.

"Alright."

The elderly man from earlier soon entered the room and took a bow at them. They others bowed back as he sat the center of the group, holding an old book and some sticks.

"Welcome everyone, to a live, role-playing game of 'Murder Mystery'. A game were the group must searched clues to find which one plays as the murderer." As the elderly man get onto details of the game, Sans leaned once more to the girl beside him.

"Sounds boring." He said but Frisk shot him a glance.

"You'll enjoy it. Trust me."

With a smile, Sans shrugged before turning his attention back to the elderly man.

After stating the rules, the man then pulled out the sticks he had in hand earlier and showed it to the group.

"One shall pick a stick, and let it thee decide thy fate." He said.

One by one, the group had pulled one stick from the man and held it in their own. Each had different carved figure on top.