17

day 3

"san...wanna rebel again?" wooyoung wriggled his eyebrows.

"hell fucking yes!" san jumped up.

"what should we do this time? maybe let's do something extremely risky today. is it alright if you transfer some of your powers to me?"

"it's alright, it's not like i'm gonna lose them anyways." san reassured wooyoung as he started preparing for the power transfer.

"also...can i have wings?" wooyoung's eyes lit up at the thought of flying.

"yes, you can. i have the power of giving too, so i can give you a pair of wings!"

"that's so cool!"

"i know, right? now c'mere, i'll give you some destruction powers for whatever you're planning."

san then placed a soft, delicate touch on wooyoung's third eye chakra to help him transfer the power. san then closed his eyes, as he let his power flow through his body like air. white mist surrounded san's entire being, causing wooyoung to freak out. san then opened his eyes, which only his pure white sclera was shown. wooyoung was completely blown away at this point, too stunned to say anything or scream. the white mist then gathered to san's finger, which was placed on wooyoung's third eye chakra, which was in between his eyebrows. the white mist then went straight into wooyoung's third eye chakra with such force that wooyoung jumped a bit due to the pain. san's eyes then returned to normal.

"the procedure is now done! you have wings and destruction powers now." san smiled as if he didn't look possessed a minute ago.

"t-thanks." wooyoung was still speechless of what happened. he thought these scenarios only happened in cartoons.

'i guess not...'

"sorry, i must've looked creepy just now. it's just how it works, can't help it." san had an awkward smile plastered on his face.

"no no, it's alright. i was just bewildered."

"try to spread your wings!" san cheered.

wooyoung tried to control his new wings, but the new muscles created were so unfamiliar to wooyoung's body he had no control over his wings.

"agh! how do you-"

"here, let me help." san offered as he helped wooyoung spread his wings by pulling and tugging on it. wooyoung yelped in pain as his wing muscles were tight, but soon got used to it and started getting the hang of controlling his wings.

"this is so cool!" wooyoung's eyes lit up in awe as he flapped his brand new white wings cutely.

"i know!" san displayed his killer smile.

"okay. let me think about what we can do with this power." wooyoung stated as he started drifting off to his imagination, creating several scenarios in his head.

"should i burn down my school..? life sucked there. a lot." wooyoung considered.

"if it did harm to you, then yes. you should."

"good! i just need to know how to control and use my powers."

"okay. you know what? today will be your training day. tomorrow we'll start the fun. don't worry, training doesn't take long. you'll get the hang of your powers pretty soon." san smirked as he summoned a lollipop.

"woah, you can create shit too? that's cool!" wooyoung stared at san's lollipop, fascinated.

"yeah, i can. now let's save some saliva and i'll bring you to the training range. let's fly there to train your flying. come! follow me." san smiled as he flapped his wings.