10

"jung wooyoung! why are you late again?! the 20th time this month!" mr park yelled.

"sorry sir." wooyoung nonchalantly apologised, showing absolutely no sincerity whatsoever.

"sorry? give me a reason, jung!" mr park demanded.

"you won't believe me if i said it anyways. i was getting bullied, okay? go back to teaching please." wooyoung walked to the back of the class, where his seat was located.

"tsk." mr park rolled his eyes then continued teaching.

(mr park isnt jimin 💀)

"psh, can't you just be more responsible?" a girl who sat beside wooyoung, hyunbyul asked.

"can you just mind your business? my life doesn't concern you in any way." wooyoung didn't even look at hyunbyul.

"i was just asking, no need to get so annoyed." hyunbyul turned her attention away from wooyoung.

"i really wanna beat you up."

"and do you even have any strength?"

"yeah, hanseok bled from one punch from me." wooyoung raised an eyebrow cockily, not even trying to hide his smirk.

"o-oh, isn't hanseok the toughest guy in here?"

"yeah, and i'm certainly stronger than that dipshit."

"shit." hyunbyul whispered under her breath.

"that's what i thought." wooyoung lowly chuckled as he turned his attention away from hyunbyul.

"pay attention class! especially you, wooyoung and hyunbyul!" mr park yelled.

wooyoung didn't even react while hyunbyul flinched. wooyoung got too bored for his liking so he drifted off to daydreaming about the one and only, choi san.

'i will meet you one day, just you wait.' wooyoung thought to himself.

————

"mom dad i'm home. not like you guys care anywa-"

"jung wooyoung!" wooyoung's mom stormed out, flaming with anger.

"m-mom? what?"

"don't play innocent! you broke someone's jaw today! and now you're suspended!" wooyoung's mom slapped wooyoung across the face, hard.

"i know, but there was a reason to it." wooyoung firmly stated.

"go on, let's see what type of ridiculous bullshit you'd come up with." wooyoung's mom crossed her arms, raising a doubtful eyebrow at wooyoung.

"mom, i swear i'm not lying. that hanseok guy was bullying me and i was just defending myself."

"you could've just threw a few insults at him, not break his jaw!" wooyoung's mom slapped wooyoung again.

"i'm sorry, okay?!"

"sorry doesn't do anything. our reputation is gone. get out, you're no longer allowed in this house."

"what?! no one even knows i exist! barely anyone but hanseok and his minions know that i live in a rich ass family! what reputation? if no one knows my existence i can't possibly destroy your reputation! and you're kicking me out of the house because i got a three day suspension? that's awfully ridiculous-"

"stop rambling and get the fuck out!" wooyoung's mom shoved wooyoung out of the door and slammed it at his face.

"fuck...what did i do my past life to deserve this shit?" wooyoung softly placed his hand on his slap marks as tears started falling out of his eyes uncontrollably. he sat against the door of his former house, crying his eyes out.

————