9

wooyoung's eyes shot open.

"did i just lucid dream?" wooyoung sat up as he rubbed his eyes, which eyelids were threatening to close again.

"no, i literally met san. there's an alternate universe somewhere else? wow." wooyoung talked to himself in his deep husky morning voice.

"reality is back, i guess." wooyoung stood up from his bed, going straight to his cracked mirror.

"my clothes looked so amazing back in the dream, now i just look like a hobo." wooyoung sighed, walked into the bathroom with a new set of clothes and changed.

"fuck life!"

————

wooyoung was headed to school. all his parents did was pay for his school fees, which were cheap as the school was relatively bad. full of children who were raised badly, children that didn't have any guardians and half of the school consisted of bullies. the teachers didn't do their jobs right, only came to be a teacher for the salary, and the principal was fucked up too. the school was like a zoo, with either quiet people or naughty people. no one was normal.

"my parents suck ass, why can't they just spend a tiny bit more money for a better school with normal people? i can't stand breathing the same air with potential psychopaths." wooyoung complained to himself as he walked to school, each step feeling heavier and heavier.

'that dream i had though...did it mean something or was it just a random dream because of how desperate i am? but that dream felt too real to be a random dream...i guess there's an actual san trying to communicate with me. at least i have something to daydream about in class.' wooyoung thought to himself, his grin growing wider and wider by every second just solely because the thought of san.

"whoreyoung, why are you smiling to yourself you silly jackass? did your parents finally give you some attention?" na hanseok, a bully, interrupted wooyoung's fantasies.

"you do NOT bring up my malicious parents! i don't want to be reminded of them." wooyoung's eyebrows furrowed, teeth gritted, while sending numerous death glares at hanseok.

"oh why not, no balls? pussycat? can't be reminded of your parents because they made your life miserable? pathetic. i'll bring them up every time i see your ass walking around like a fool!" hanseok scolded, not caring about wooyoung's feelings at all.

"i'm not gonna waste my time on a potential psychopath like you, good fucking bye hanslut." wooyoung rolled his eyes before he threw a hefty punch right at hanseok's jaw.

"adios, bloody jaw!" wooyoung left a sarcastic smile as he glanced at hanseok one last time; broken jaw, bloody chin and screaming in agony. wooyoung smirked and walked into the school building like nothing happened; it's not like anyone would care anyways, or so he thought.

————

wooyoung strolled along the dark school hallways while thinking of san. he tried to keep a poker face as he was paranoid that he would get bullied again for smiling.

"hey fun size! the bell rang, why are you still here, walking around like a dumbass?" another bully, seong joongwoo asked.

"why can't i? mind your business, dipshit." wooyoung kept on walking, sparing any eye contact with joongwoo.

"don't call me that. you don't have the rights to."

"freedom of speech exists, dingbat." wooyoung deadpanned as he continued walking to his classroom.

"where did you learn so many insults? i'm hurt." joongwoo dramatically clutched his left chest.

"i don't give a shit about your feelings, leave me alone."

"oh so you wanna try me, huh?"

"why not, have you seen my biceps, noodle stick?"

"shut up slut." joongwoo shushed wooyoung as he pinned wooyoung against the lockers. wooyoung was startled, but planned the whole fight in a matter of seconds.

"you wanna try me huh? all i did was throw one punch at hanseok and he was screaming. you don't know how much damage i can do to you." wooyoung threatened, which joongwoo was flabbergasted.

"you what? nevermind. i won't give up just yet!" joongwoo backed off, trying to hide his inner coward.

"yeah fuck off and don't even try to touch me!" wooyoung yelled as joongwoo walked away in a hurry.

"why are you cussing, young sir?"

wooyoung jumped as he looked back; a tall figure stood behind him.

"u-uh," wooyoung gulped, "hello...?"

"i asked it once and i'll ask again, why did you cuss?"

"look, jungya or whatever his name is, he was bullying me."

"and your evidence?"

"you know what, i give up. no one would believe me anyways." wooyoung rolled his eyes as he turned away, heading to his classroom.