11

san paced around his bedroom as he thought about wooyoung. now that he had met him, he could open a screen to see what wooyoung was doing. san always thought that it was creepy, so he didn't ever summon the mirror. but this time, his gut was telling him that something went terribly wrong, so he opened the screen—just to be greeted by a scene of wooyoung's mom scolding wooyoung playing out right before his eyes.

————

"i'm sorry, okay?!"

"sorry doesn't do anything. our reputation is gone. get out, you're no longer allowed in this house."

"what?! no one even knows i exist! barely anyone but hanseok and his minions know that i live in a rich ass family! what reputation? if no one knows my existence i can't possibly destroy your reputation! and you're kicking me out of the house because i got a three day suspension? that's awfully ridiculous-"

"stop rambling and get the fuck out!"

san was mortified by the amount of yelling in the room wooyoung was in. what scared san even more, was wooyoung getting kicked out of the house. san's eyes immediately started tearing up as he watched wooyoung get shoved out of the house.

"fuck...what did i do my past life to deserve this shit?"

san's heart broke. wooyoung was curled up against the door crying like there was no tomorrow. san had to take action, so he immediately ran to the president's empire to plead for permission to go to the human world.

————

"may i go in?"

"and why should i let you?"

"please, just, let me go in. the human i'm supposed to look after is suffering so much. i need to save him."

"okay." the guard opened the empire's entrance for san, as san ran inside the building.

"wooyoung, just wait! i'm coming to save you!"

————

"and what brings you here, choi san?" the president asked, fiercely.

"sir jaehyuk, (not the one from treasure) please send me to the human world."

"why? the rules you broke here-"

"wooyoung is suffering! let me go save him, please."

"and what would you do to save him?" the president asked doubtfully.

"i'd..."

"you're hesitant? are you even trustworthy?"

san started tearing up and hyperventilating out of panic. his mind went blank as he tried to choke out an answer.

"p-please," san begged breathlessly, "he just got kicked out of h-his house, he has no where to go..." san kneeled down as his legs lost all energy.

the president's expression softened, as san laid on the ground, unconscious. san had fainted from panic.

"miji! come and get this boy to the medical section!" jaehyuk ordered.

"yes, sir." miji obeyed as she lifted san up effortlessly, and rushed him to the medical beds.

————

on the other side of the universe, wooyoung laid on the ground in front of his past home, helplessly whispering his last wish, "san...save me."