23

"this is so boring..." san sighed as he stared at the concrete ground lifelessly.

"since this cell is pretty big...let me try to do some gymnastics." san said before he attempted to do a cartwheel, which resulted him into hitting his long legs onto the hard, wooden bed.

"ow shit!" san screamed as he clutched onto his legs, in which a security guard told him to shut up.

"ok, mommy." san yelled mockingly as the guard stood there, showing no emotion whatsoever.

"what should i do?!!??" san helplessly asked himself as he tossed and turned on the hard bed, his back growing painfuller and painfuller by time.

"aish the fuck is this bed!? this isn't even a fucking bed, jesus christ." san talked to himself as he had nothing to do. he decided to criticise the poor construction of the cell as he was bored out of his mind.

"firstly...this cell is ugly, rusty and just yucky. the colours are horrible, although every prison cell looks like this. it's just that this one is bigger and has completely hard furniture which i can't fucking sleep for fuck's sake! there are moulds on the metal bars of this ugly ass cell, the toilet is so unusable my pee would probably end up somewhere beside the toilet, and this cupboard is useless. what would i even have to put in here? wait-is it possible that there's something in there to get me out of here-" san cut himself off as he immediately pulled open the doors harshly, just to find a clean, folded set of prison clothes.

"fuck this i ain't putting that shit on." san slammed the doors closed as he sat on the floor, and started to daydream.

"get me out of here, someone. please..."

————

it was the day of court. wooyoung could officially send his parents to jail. the evidence on his whole body was enough. his small, skinny body explains a lot. and it was decorated with tones of permanent scars and bruises. that was all wooyoung needed to win.

"court is starting in a few minutes, i'm so scared, yunho." wooyoung cried in a genuine tone of worry.

"think of the bright side. you'll finally have justice and you're parents would be punished for good." yunho tried to change wooyoung's perspective on things.

"thanks, hoe." wooyoung sighed, "i guess it's my time to shine now." wooyoung tried to brighten up the mood.

"go go! everything's gonna be alright." yunho patted wooyoung's back before wooyoung hesitantly walked into the court room, instantly tensing up.

"this is a case of child abuse, your honour."

"okay. the case starts now..."

————

"do i just workout here until i become strong and then i'll break these weak ass metal bars?" san said as he effortlessly curved a bar.

"yes, i do." san answered himself as he immediately fell into the position of a push-up. he did 50 continuous pushups, which is impressive, to say the least.

"i feel strong enough to break these bars now." san smirked as he cockily walked towards the bars with a raised head. he then pushed the bar, but all it did was curve.

"fuck!" was all san could say before a security guard came and saw the crooked bars.

"sir, choi san? why are the bars curved?" the guard asked, which intimidated san.

"i-i was playing around with it. i pushed it but i didn't know it could curve.." san spat out bluntly, not wanting to lie in case he gets killed.

"oh." was all the guard said before he walked away, checking on every cell.

"i hope wooyoung can bail me out before it's too late..or is it even possible to bail me out?"

————

"yunho!" wooyoung shouted as he ran out of the court, hugging yunho right with tears falling from his eyes.

"shh, everything's alright." yunho said as he ruffled wooyoung's hair, assuring him that everything's okay.

"it's finally done!" wooyoung said as he pulled away, a sweet smile of success plastered on his face.

"good job, wooyoung!" yunho cheered as he showed his bright smile.

"let's go." wooyoung said as he spread his wings, shooting through the clouds. yunho chuckled at wooyoung's behaviour and shot up the sky too.

————

"you never told me you had wings!" wooyoung said as he crossed his arms like a toddler.

"everyone from the land of illusion has wings." yunho said as he raised an eyebrow cockily.

"jeez no need to get cocky." wooyoung said as he rolled his eyes, lightly slapping yunho's arm.

"so, do you have any helping experience? like how san is assigned to help me?"

"yeah, actually. i helped his boy named mingi. he suffered from tons and tons of traumas. it was hard to help him, but i didn't and won't even regret it. we're together now!" yunho said as he recalled his memories with mingi, the way the both of them went through the lowest and highest points of their life together, building an unbreakable bond.

"that's cute...i wish i could get together with san too." wooyoung said as he sighed, feeling a sense of trust to tell wooyoung his secret.

"i heard san's brother, jongho, is helping a boy named yeosang. jongho has wish making powers...so maybe i could contact him to help you out?" yunho suggested.

"i know san has a brother and that he's helping yeosang. he actually brought that up back when i was in the land of illusion when i saw a green beanbag. but since jongho is already helping yeosang, i don't want to trouble him with my love desires. plus, it'd be better if i purely worked it out by myself."

"true..true. well, best of luck on that my friend! let's go bail san out now!" yunho said with determination as he turned invisible.

"can i have your invisibility powers...? it's convenient." wooyoung asked, shame clearly filling his tone.

"don't be so shameful, you can have it. here." yunho said, as he began the procedure of transferring powers.