24

"san, you may go out now." a guard said as he unlocked san's cell.

'too late, woo' san thought to himself as he stepped out of the cell, following the guard.

"i'll bring you to he president." the guard stated as he continued walking, san trailing behind like a lost puppy.

"i'll drop you of here, bye." the guard said as he walked away, lifelessly.

"ok." san spat as he stood there, waiting for the president to appear.

————

"woo, c'mere." yunho whispered as he led wooyoung into the empire's back door.

"uh, yunho, they can't even hear us, why're you whispering?" wooyoung asked as he laughed.

"right." yunho said as he used his normal tone. both boys then quickly shot through the empire, going through walls and people. they finally found the prison room.

"okay. let's check each cell. you check the ones on the right and i check the ones on the left, okay?" yunho instructed as wooyoung nodded.

"good, go." yunho said before the flew to the left side of the prison, scanning every cell to find san.

"do you see san..? cause i don't." yunho stated with a tone of disappointment as he looked over to wooyoung, who was shaking his head.

"fuck, i guess he got out."

"what do you think he might me doing?"

"being ordered around by the president, let's go to the main room."

————

"choi san..."

"yes, sir?" san tried to keep his voice stable, as he was freaking out on the inside.

"you, would have to be my servant and my warrior. you will serve me and help fight off the enemies. it may cost your life, so be careful."

"my life?! all i did was burn down your house! i even helped burn down an enemy's village which shouldn't be considered a crime! the fu-"

"you do what i say. no talking back. i'll show you your room." the president commanded as san surrendered as he nodded his head, trailing behind the president whilst wooyoung and yunho eavesdropped the whole thing.

"yunho...." wooyoung said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"i know woo, i know." yunho said as he pulled wooyoung into a hug, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"let's just follow him to his room and sneak in, okay?" yunho suggested which wooyoung agreed.

"okay, let's go." wooyoung said as he wiped away his tears, both boys flying towards san.

————

"this is your room. do not complain, be grateful you have a bed and a toilet." the president said as he led san to a rusty room without much hygiene, which scared san a little.

'tsk, how am i supposed to be grateful when this room is shitty to this level? jaehyuk has some nerves.' san mentally complained as he looked around the cramped room, trying to stand the odour.

"i'm gonna go, stay here." the president demanded as he shut the door, making sure to lock it.

"i'm doomed..." san cried as he slid down to the ground, head in between his knees as tears fell from his eyes.

"san." wooyoung said which startled san, as he couldn't see anyone present in the room. (san could hear because yunho enabled public hearing)

"did wooyoung just call me or am i crazy..?" san said to himself as he lifted his head, looking around the room.

"i'm here, san. yunho, go break the cctv. that way we can become visible and save san out of here." wooyoung commanded as yunho obeyed, immediately obliterating any cameras in the room.

"there are sound detectors too, so destroy that too." wooyoung said as yunho obeyed, obliterating any detectors in the room.

"good. san, we'll try to think of a way to get you out of here." wooyoung said as he placed a kiss on the top of san's forehead, in which san blushed.

"we'll sleep here for the night, hope you don't mind." wooyoung said as yunho and him became visible, which san rushed to hug wooyoung.

"aw, you two are cute." yunho cooed at the hugging boys. both of them felt blush rising to their cheeks as they smiled lightly, feeling happy.

san then laid on the narrow bed as yunho and wooyoung laid on the cold concrete ground, all three of them drifting off to sleep quickly despite the uncomfortable surroundings.

"you guys really think i can't hear you guys...just you wait. yunho and wooyoung."