28

"hey seonghwa, can we plan an escape as we train?" san asked.

"yeah, but what about your friends? and we have to eliminate the president cause he's doing a shitty job at being one. do you know how much people he harmed? he kidnapped me to be a coach. my boyfriend..." soobin complained as he teared up, missing his boyfriend a bit too much.

"ugh, let's just get strong here and defeat the boss, everything happens for a reason. maybe we were meant to be put together to kill that useless president." san said, which cheered soobin up a bit.

"yeah, i guess. let's get training." soobin said before he tossed a mini machine gun towards san, which almost broke his arm.

"there, shoot the target. later on we'll focus on using your powers and aiming with them." soobin instructed as san fired the gun, an uncontrollable amount of bullets flying out of it.

"calm down san!" soobin exclaimed in shock as he harshly removed san's index finger from the trigger.

"ouch! why're you so strong?" san flinched as he wrapped his other hand on his index finger.

"i workout, a lot. after you learn how to use a fucking gun we need to go workout." soobin spat, which made san roll his eyes.

san remembered his playful and mindless gun training with wooyoung.

"this is for you, wooyoung. i'll be back in no time to save you." san muttered as he shut one of his eyes, looking through the scope, shooting the target's head.

"woah woah woah since when were you good at guns?" soobin asked, staggered.

"i just remembered a hangout i had with my crush. we played with guns. the way he touched my hands to instruct me, the way his laugh filled the room when i missed the target, the way-"

"enough of that." soobin cleared his throat, "snap out of it. do you wanna kill jaehyuk?"

"yeah, man. don't be so harsh." san said before he took another gun; a submachine gun.

"use this uzi to shoot close ranged targets." soobin instructed with a weirdly calm tone.

"please don't talk like that. you're creepy." san said before he aimed at the body of the target, shooting it nonstop.

"first you tell me to not sound harsh, now you tell me to not sound calm. what do you want?" soobin asked, annoyance present in his tone.

"something in between the both of them. find a balance in them or something." san said before he reloaded his gun, this time aiming at the target's private part.

"where are you shooting at-" soobin asked before he saw bullets shooting through the private part of the cardboard target, which startled seonghwa.

"g-go off, i guess." soobin said before he looked around, as san quietly chuckled.

"now that you've tried aiming and shit, let's get into the real training." soobin said. san nodded as soobin started instructing him.

————

meanwhile with wooyoung and yunho, their souls were both tied up in the same room on different chairs.

"wooyoung..where are we?" yunho asked as he opened his eyes. he tried to stretch his arms, just to realise they're tied up.

"the demons probably took our souls and tied them up so we can't go anywhere." wooyoung said.

"i'm sorry." yunho suddenly apologised, which confused wooyoung.

"why?"

"i suggested that we'd go here...i didn't think of the consequences nor did i know about the demons in here. i should've done more research." yunho apologised, guilt eating him up.

"don't apologise, yunho. it's alright. i trust san that he'll come and save us."

"yeah, i guess." yunho said, worry filling him up.

"everything's okay, yunho. everything will come to an end. keep that mindset and you'll feel better." wooyoung advised. yunho just nodded his head in response.

————

"okay, soobin. you said horror can scare them away?" san asked.

"yeah, did you not hear me?"

"jeez, you're salty. what can we do to even find horror?"

"uhh..." soobin trailed off as he had no idea on how to scare the demons.

"oh come on..." san said with disappointment, lightly pinching his glabella.

"don't expect me to know everything, san. just finish your 50 push-ups, please." soobin said with sass, which irked san a little.

"be a little nicer, please?" san requested with a creepy smile plastered on his face as he continued doing his fifth set of push-ups.

"k." soobin spat as he did some pull-ups, strengthening his already strong muscles.

san rolled his eyes, not wanting to continue the dumb and petty bicker.

"i'm done, soobin oppa." san said mockingly and teasingly, which startled soobin a bit.

"soobin what..." soobin trailed off.

"oppa." san said in an inhumanly high voice, flickering his eyes with his long eyelashes moving up and down.

"stop it, choi." soobin said as he blushed in embarrassment.

"i know i'm charming, no need to blush." san said cockily, which infuriated soobin.

"i have a boyfriend! mind your business!" soobin yelled, which startled san.

"take a joke, soo." san said as he sighed, not believing how serious soobin was.

"i don't joke. do you wanna get out of here or not?" soobin asked sternly.

"i don't even know how you got a boyfriend with such a serious personality. but yeah, i need to get out of here with my friends."

"i'm way less serious towards my boyfriend. i joke around a lot." soobin said, smiling as he recalled his memories with yeonjun.

"ew, stop it soobin." san twisted his expression into a disgusted one as he saw soobin being lovestruck with his poor virgin eyes.

"let's go train your power now." soobin said before he dragged san with him.