-A killer-

"I was essentially a normal person

"I was essentially a normal person. I had good friends. I...led a normal life, except for this... One... Small, but very potent and very destructive segment..."

"I'm not crazy! My reality is just different from yours"

"My obsession with serial killers is an interest, not a lifestyle

"My obsession with serial killers is an interest, not a lifestyle... I promise"

_____________________________________________

Yes, I am Jeon Jungkook the son of the biggest CEO of Jeon's company in South Korea but that was 16 years ago. It all changed when they burnt our house and kidnapped me.

They burnt my family, my father, mother even the maids. They destroyed everything. They pushed me to an orphanage. This orphanage made the killing running in my veins.

I learned it from there and also there was a man who was named Kim namjoon. he taught me how to hack. And this is an important part to catch my victims.

They told me that the person who killed my parents was my father's enemies. I will kill all the people who made me like that. Poor, bullied, ugly and killer.

Why did they kill them? They were innocent. That's what I will do, I will make everyone feel what I felt and they will feel the cruel life I have lived. Killing makes me happy.

What is the problem? I will save more space on earth to live. I know those who killed my parents. I know everything about them, where they live, How much money in their bank account, how many daughters and sons they have. And I plan to kill there sons and daughters.

Today I planned to kill Kim youngsun who is known as solar. Her father is from who planned this crime. She doesn't live with him. She lives in a residential complex and good luck for me most of my enemies their daughters and sons lives there. I will not tire myself to get the next victim.

Solar lives next to Min y/n. This girl is also one of my victims but her father and her brother Min yoongi didn't do anything. They weren't from my enemies but why not to kill her? I will leave her for later.

A/n: first happy new year 🎊 🎆. So this is the new ff I hope you like it but it will contain mature if you don't like it leave it 😊. Please tell me your opinion and share, comment and ofc vote to be from my stars ✨ 😉.

Next update [Friday]