Victim 11

Jungkook (pov)

I put on my headphones to listen to the call and from ring one, I press the button to receive the voice notes that he cheats on Y/n. She keeps saying 'hi' but she hangs up and by that, I can say that I success on the first mission.

Now how to kill Lim Jaebeom? I looked at the tattoo I have on my arms, yes! Lim Jaebeom my second victim. I smirked and continued working.

Y/N (pov)

I gulped after hearing all this, I heard moans and...I heard Jeabeom voice in it. He cheats on me that... I let out a small tear then I wiped it. It was only two months I didn't know him well.

I must forget everything about him. I sighed heavily. He was lying but why? I am trapped in all of this. The phone rang interrupted my thoughts.

It was him, I pushed the phone away from me. My tears start to fall then I received a message.

JB ❤

Hey, baby your phone finally opened, where are you?

I want to know where are you staying?

I closed my phone again and throw it on the bed, I wiped all my tears-

"Hey, did you call your fiance?" Said Jungkook leans against the door crossing his arm.

"No, he might be busy now" I sobbed and faked a smile.

"Okay now, if you don't mind I'll break this phone." he said getting in the room extended his hand to give him my phone.

"W-why?"

"For reasons, you might not understand" I gave him my phone hesitantly.

"Are you hungry?" I said brightly, he looked at me.

"Oh-okay"

"I will do lunch then" I got out from the room and went to the kitchen.

Time skips

I did kimchi and japchae. I wouldn't eat. I was all missed up all I want is to scream out. I saw Jungkook came down.

"Here you are" I smiled lightly, he narrowed his eyes.

"Why is there one bowl? Are you not going to eat?" He raised one eyebrow.

"I don't want to eat. I am kinda tired right now" I said trying to smile.

"Is there something wrong hmm?"

"I am okay, just eat your lunch I will-"

Suddenly I felt a warm chest and two strong arms wrapping around me, he hugged me. I didn't feel myself crying I was crying badly I was sobbing in his shirt.

He left me gently until I completely calmed down. He looked at my eyes deeply until I felt his lips on mine. It makes me feel the warmth in all my body, butterflies start in my stomach. I closed my eyes enjoying it.

He cut the kiss clearing his throat, I tugged my bangs behind my ear prevent eye contact with him.

"Now can you please eat with me"

"But I don't feel hungry"

"I am on a diet and I won't eat all this so you will eat with me"

He grabbed my wrist and we sat on the table and eat. I was admiring his features, sometimes he is so cute and sometimes so rude and sometimes hot. stop thinking you dump.

He will never know what he lost because let's be honest, he never knew what he had

-jk-

[A/N]

So no cliffhanger today to not make my readers mad because I love them 😍

Next update {Friday}