victim 7

Y/n (pov)

"Hey, you. Why are you standing like that?" He said I turned to him and my eyes were full of tears and anger.

"Why they saying that I am kidnapped?" I said.

"I don't--"

"You killed Solar and when I went to her house that night you kidnapped me for seeing you," I said angrily.

"If I was the killer, I would have killed you when you saw me." he said coldly.

"I don't trust you. And about Yoongi why would he leave me with you I doubt you are his friend, Yoongi wasn't talking about you he didn't even call me when I got here" my voice began to be louder.

"You want evidence to know that Yoongi was the one who brought you here?" He said coldly.

"I want to see him here" I crossed my arms.

"Here, this is what you want" he switched on his phone and called someone, he put it in speaker.

"Hello!" It's Yoongi I ran to the phone.

"Yoongi," I said crying.

"Y/N, how are you?"

"I am fine...did you know...Solar she was killed"

"*sigh* yes, Y/N I knew that"

"Yoongi why am I here?"

"Y/n, there is a killer in our place who killed Solar. He kills the rich girls and I didn't find any safe place except Jungkook. He is the one who lives far from the residential complex"

"Did you tell mom and dad?"

"No, I don't want to make them worried and if they know they will want you to go back to Canada and you don't want to go, do you?"

"Okay," I sobbed.

"Now can you please give me Jungkook I want him?"

"Oh...okay" I gave the phone to Jungkook who was glaring at me. He grabbed the phone closing the speaker and went to his workroom.

I was so angry. Anyone is my shoes will do that. whatever.

Jungkook (pov)

I glared at her, She is so dumb. I took the phone closing the speaker and went to my workroom.

"Hey"

"Jungkook I knew everything about Jeabeom. He is a big bastard"

"Yeah bro it's the truth"

"I told the police that I took Y/N to my friend but they decided to not tell the news so that the killer doesn't know her location" I smirked.

"Yeah yeah I am not the killer"

"Jungkook take care of my sister"

"You mean your dumb sister" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sorry she might be very annoying but she is cute"

"We will see, bye"

I hung up the call and opened the door seeing a small figure in front of me.

"Hey if you want to eat, breakfast is downstairs. You didn't eat anything" I looked coldly at her.

"Thank you but I don't want to eat"

I was about to close the door but she put her legs to stop it, I opened it again.

"I know that I shouldn't have doubt on you but I was so sad and angry, plus I didn't understand, all of sudden I saw a shirtless man sleeping beside me--"

"Did you like the view?" I smirked as she got all red.

"I-"

"Say sorry," I said coldly.

"What? Why? I didn't do anything" she said confused.

"Okay go out now" I closed the door against her.

"OKAY AS YOU WANT, DON'T EAT" I heard her stomp her feet angrily.

"That rude hot man" I heard her as my eyes widened.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I yelled from my room.

"Ah...nothing Mr Jungkook," she said trembling, I chuckled, she is annoying whatever.

Time skips

Y/N (pov)

I yawned it's now at 8 p.m, I am so bored and this Mr Jungkook is sitting in his room working, leaving me here. What can I do? Think Y/n. YES! make some doughnuts, I miss eating it.

I went to the kitchen and yes, this kitchen has all the ingredients I want. I put my hair in a tight ponytail. I started making it as I am very clever in it. I made eight pieces, oh and it smelled perfect.

I made one with caramel, another with chocolate and another with sugar. I was admiring their smell and shape in wonder, they are perfect. Jungkook enters the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ignored him and took one doughnut and was about to get out he grabbed my waist getting closer to me.

(A/n: imagine Jungkook not naked 🙈)

"Don't ignore me?" he said deeply.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Is there some for me?" He asked like a kid but still holding my waist. I looked at my waist telling him to leave me. He let me go and cleared his throat.

"Yes on the counter you can get some," I said and went to the living room eating my doughnuts peacefully.

...

Time skips

I went to the bedroom, not noticing that someone was behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you will sleep here so don't take off your shirt and don't ever think of hugging me, hug a pillow" I crossed my arms but he suddenly takes off his shirt, jumping on the bed acting if he was alone.

I sighed and laid on the other side of the bed. Hoping for sweet dreams...

[A/N]

Next update [Friday 😌]

No cliffhanger now ha 😏