Victim 19

Y/N (pov)

I woke up in his arms. He was holding me tightly as if  he was afraid of loseing me or something. His face was so innocent, I love him so much. I feel as my heartbeats for him and  him only. I kissed his cheek.

I woke up and went to take my shower. After finishing it, I rolled the towel around me and got out.

I looked at the bed, he wasn't there. suddenly I felt hands wrapping around my waist. He was smelling my neck.

"Good morning princess" his voice makes my heart melt.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"I wonder why you left my hug and hurried to take a shower. I wanted to take it with you" I blushed hard.

"I am sorry" he kissed my neck making my body shiver.

"Don't be sorry baby girl. Hey, take off this towel I want to feel your body more" I blushed so hard, I was certain that he could feel fire on my cheeks.

"Okay okay I will stop" he chuckled and went to the bathroom.

I started breathing harder from his dirty talk. I went to his Wardrobe and picked up a hoodie, It was dark, red and oversized. I like it, it makes me feel warm and comfortable. I wore it and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

-After eating breakfast-

I sit in his embrace and he began to sing with his magical voice while playing with my hair...

We were so beautiful, we were so tragic

No other magic could never compare, lost myself seventeen

Then you came, found me, no other magic could never compare

There's a room in my heart with the memories we made.

Took 'em down but they're still in their frames

There's no way I could ever forget, mmm

For us long as I live and as long as I love

I will not think about you

From the moment I loved you, I knew you were the one

And no matter what I-I do, ooh, mmm

I will not think about you

What we had only come, once In a lifetime.

For the rest of mine, always compare

In my heart with the memories we made.

"Your voice is so lovely" I looked at him, my eyes were filled with love for him and as where his.

"Listen Y/n, I love you so much no matter what. if anything serious happens, please don't leave me" he said seriously.

"Jungkook what are you saying, I will always be by your side. Pinky promise"

"Pinky promise"

He started to tickle me and I was laughing hard.

"Yeah stop Jungkook"

He stopped and looked into my eyes then he connected our lips in a long lovely kiss. I smiled in the kiss make him make the kiss deeper. I don't want to finish this forever.

Third-person (pov)

"Why didn't you us from the beginning?" Sehun hit his fist on the table.

"He would kill my sister and I wanted to protect her," said Yoongi. Sehun took a deep sigh.

"What can we do now? He killed two of the biggest businessmen in Korea, do you not know any evidence about him to catch him?"

"Yeah, there is his friend. He is a hacker and he was helping him?"

"What is his name?"

"Kim Namjoon"

"Jimin"

"Yes sir"

"Search for Kim Namjoon and keep an eye on him every single move of him until we catch him to make any evidence" he looked at Min Yoongi in anger.

"We will see"

[A/n]

Omg, what will happen? 😱

Is Namjoon going to tell them?

Or will they find any evidence on Jungkook?

We will see 😉🤧

Next update {Friday}