Victim 12

Yoongi (pov)

I

was working when my assistant came.

"There is an officer wants to meet you, sir"

"Let him in" I was focusing on my papers.

Few minutes and a tall man with long legs, slender body and broad shoulders and brown hair with sharp eyes. He can be a model. He smiled at me and extended his hand to shake him.

"Hi, I am a detective Sehun. The detective of Kim Youngsun case"

 The detective of Kim Youngsun case"

"Oh, nice to meet you. Min Yoongi" I smiled at him and we sit.

"Unfortunately, we didn't know the killer in the case or why he did that. She hadn't any enemies or got threatened before" I nodded my head.

"What I want to know is why you took your sister to sit far from all of this and her phone was in the place of the crime"

"Our parents live in Canada and they got worried about Y/n so much and they didn't know what happened so she is sitting now with one of my childhood friends"

"But why she didn't sit with her fiance instead?" He raised one eyebrow.

"There are some problems with him so I chose my friend"

"Oh, okay nice to talk to you Mr Yoongi" he stood up and we shake hands then he left.

He seems not believing me. I think that all because of Jeabeom that bastard. I wonder if Jungkook let Y/n know his dirty work.

Suddenly, my phone rang it was from Canada oh my God I hope it's not mom.

"Hi"

"Yoongi it's me your mom" I closed my eyes in shame.

"Yeah, mom what's up and how is dad?"

"Where is your sister Yoongi?"

"Uhmm, she is in her office"

"Yoongi don't lie. Jeabeom said that Y/n got kidnapped and you know the kidnapper"

"Mom, I argued with Jeabeom. Can you please give me dad?"

"I am very worried about Y/n. You have to take care of her and you are now lying at me that she is with you. Her phone is closed and I want to call her"

"Mom, please Y/n is good. She is staying with one of my friends. There is a problem here and I am protecting her"

"*sob* you are not lying right?"

"No, mom Y/n is good and she is no longer engaged with Jeabeom. He is a big liar, he is working in drugs, he doesn't love Y/n"

"Oh my God your dad was telling me that and I wasn't believing him"

"Yeah mom, can you please not worry too much?"

"Okay, Yoongi take care of yourself you too, bye"

I hang up rolling my eyes tiredly, don't worry Y/n I will protect you, so soon.

Y/N (pov)

I opened my eyes feeling two strong arms around my waist. We are still sleeping on the couch from the last night. I was sitting between Jungkook's legs. His face in the crook of my neck and his arms around me.

What I remember is that he was comforting me about Jeabeom. I tried to move but his grip got tighter. My face starts to burn. I cleared my throat.

"Jungkook...can I move?" I tried to move from his tighten grip he groaned then opened his eyes slowly.

"Ha?" I cleared my throat again.

"Jungkook I want to make breakfast, can you let me go?" My cheeks were red.

"Oh yes" he loosened his grip and I stood up quickly and went to the kitchen.

I wasn't focusing on making food but what happened yesterday was all missed up and Jungkook...he kissed me

OUCH!

I cut my index finger. It's bleeding suddenly I felt his hands around me taking me to the sink. I washed the wound.

He took me to the living room pushing me lightly on the couch then he brought the first ait kit. He took my finger and treated it but he was angry.

"Jungkook" he looked at me in anger.

"Why you are thinking about him that much?" He raised his voice a little.

"But-"

"*sighs* I will do the breakfast today" he left me all confused.

What is he talking about and why he is angry? I don't understand.

"I did that because I love you, you are mine"

-jk-

Third-person (pov)

"I want you to watch Min Yoongi, I don't believe any word he said I think he is hiding something," said Sehun.

"Yes, sir"

[A/N]

So let's see what will happen next 😉

I have an exam tomorrow so wish me luck please 🙏

Next update {Tuesday}