Victim 13

Y/N (pov)

It's still 1 am and I am very bored nothing I can do in this house. I went to the living room where Jungkook sitting watching TV.

"hey I am bored," but he didn't make any reaction or even move an inch. He is just like a statue watching TV. I turned to face him.

"Heeeeey I am bored" he still like that. Why he is ignoring me?

"HEY I AM BORED" he finally looked at me.

"And what can I do to you? Play for you or what?" I rolled my eyes.

"Can we do something interesting?"

"No" I pouted and then an idea bombed into my head.

"Hey let's do a fashion game." I said excitedly.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a camera?"

"Yes, why?"

"Okay I will dress you something perfect and we are gonna make a photoshoot"

"No" I pouted.

"Why? You are like models, please please" I was shaking his arm. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I will bring the camera" I jumped highly and we went to the bedroom. He brought it from his wore drop.

"Here you are" I took it.

"Now take off your clothes" he smirked.

"No, not that you're thinking"

"You are the one who thought" I rolled my eyes.

"Now go and I will choose for you some outfits" I went to his wore drop and I choose four outfits. He will look gorgeous on them.

"I finished" he was only in his boxers I tried not to look. my face got pretty red.

"like what you see?" He smirked my cheeks were burning. My inner goddess says 'say yes say yessss' I cleared my throat.

"Take this first" I gave him a white top and black jeans. He took them and put them on when I was checking the camera.

"Okay put this on" I gave him a blanket in animal print.

"Now take your position. be very serious and at the same time sexy"

 be very serious and at the same time sexy"