Victim 20

For the first time Namjoon (pov):

I was hacking at the police station. it's my favourite to know what they are talking about and funny too but today I heard that officer Sehun talking that he knew everything about the two crime that Jungkook killed them, but who told him? It can't be Yoongi, I picked my phone and called Jungkook.

"Hello, this is Jungkook talking"

"Jungkook bad news the police knew everything they might come here for more evidence"

"Okay"

"What? That's all, hurry Jungkook. Escape do something"

"Nothing matter"

He hung out. What's with him? I don't understand anything. Suddenly, the doorbell rang I knew its the end. I cleared my throat and opened it.

"Hi, Namjoon. I don't need to introduce myself, do I?"

I gulped yeah! it's the end.

X______________X

Jungkook (pov)

I don't know why but I regret everything I did. I love Y/n and I don't want to leave her. She will hate me I know that's why I don't want her to love me because she will be sad and frustrated for knowing that I am the killer of her best friend and her ex-fiance plus I am kidnapping her.

"Jungkook dinner is ready," her pure voice says my name makes me love her more and more. But I am the killer how come she could love someone like me a liar and a killer?

"Jungkook what's going on?" I turned to her with my eyes full of sadness. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, why all this sadness?" I hugged her tightly.

"I love you more than my life, please know that" she patted my back

"I know Jungkook and I won't leave you. Can you please go now because dinner will be cold" I smiled lightly and we went to the table.

I looked at it, it was full of candles and the food I love. It looks like a date. I looked at her and she was smiling lovely. that smile that I became a fan of it.

"Did you like it?" She smiled waiting for my answer and my answer was a hug, a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

"You are a beautiful thing in my whole life" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah yeah I know, now let's eat I am super hungry" she grabbed my hand and I chuckled then we sit to eat.

Namjoon (pov)

"Now you say that you were the helper of Jeon Jungkook"
Said Sehun in front of me that the policemen shooting the guns towards me.

"Hey, can you please remove these guns I already said everything," I said.

"Whatever you are under arrest too for helping a killer and hacking" I rolled my eyes and the policemen took me.

"Now be ready we will go to arrest Jeon Jungkook" Sehun left the house.

Yoongi (pov)

Yeah, you all now hating me in this story but I should do that. He is a killer and he was threatening me by my sister. I was very worried about her but I can help him. I picked the phone to call him.

"Hey Jungkook the police is going to arrest you now you can escape but please leave Y/n"

"I am already waiting for them thank you for calling me, bro"

He hung out, what's with these words? Is he regretting all this crime he did? I helped him and he wants to get in jail. I think he can't do anything for Y/n.

"Wait for me Y/n"

[A/n]

Omg things are getting worse 😣

Is Jungkook gonna tell Y/n his true self? 😪🤔

Let's see 🤷‍♀️

Next update {Tuesday}