victim 6

Yoongi (pov)

Someone grabbed me and suddenly I found myself in a dark place and this strange man grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a dark room full of screens or like a big computer. I was struck in amazement until someone interrupted me.

"Hi yoongi," he said, he was wearing all black, he had blond hair and he wore earrings, his eyes were wild:

"How did you know my name?" I gulped.

"From the first second, you called me I hacked your phone and I knew everything about you Min Yoongi" my eyes stared widely then I remembered why I came here.

"I want to know everything about Lim Jaebeom"

He smirked at me and went to all this big machines and started pressing on the keyboard like a machine. in one minute, all those screens showed the past and present of Jaebeom.

"All Korea knows this bastard and his dirty work," he said crossing his arms.

Jungkook was right he is a bastard, how dare he gets engaged to my sister and he has dirty work. I was about to get out when someone put their hand on my shoulder to stop me, I turned to him...

"Hey, don't do anything selfish, leave this to Jungkook" I looked at him like he knows everything.

"Thank you" I turned to leave.

"Kim Namjoon and you're welcome," he said, I stopped for a second and then left.

Jungkook (pov)

It is now midnight and I am so tired. sleeping on the couch is tiring, I want to sleep on my bed. I went to my room and opened the door trying to not wake Y/N. I got closer to the bed and she was sleeping on one side of the bed. I laid quietly and slowly on the other side of the bed.

After I took off my shirt and started going to sleep, I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes widely and looked next to me, it was Y/N. I tried to push her arm but I couldn't she was holding me tightly. Is she pretending to sleep?

I looked at her face she is very cute. Jungkook stop thinking. I gave her my back but she is still hugging me and she hugs with all her body so her head is laying on my back. I sighed, I have to sleep here because this is uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as the couch.

The next day

Y/n (pov)

I opened my eyes slowly because of the light of the sun that hit the windows, I felt a pair of hands around my waist and soft breaths on my neck. I looked up to a naked chest and then to a face.

How did he come here? Oh yes, this is his room. I am feeling warm in his touch. Oh, Y/N you are in a strange man's embrace, go and save your life. Run from his embrace. I quickly pushed myself making him wake up.

"Hey," he said with annoying sleepy tone.

"Why did you come and sleep with me last night? How can you sleep with a girl in the same room and--"

"Hey stop talking. first, it's my room and my bed, second the couch is so tiring and I wanted to sleep on my CoMfOrTaBlE bed." he got up from the bed taking his towel to go to the bathroom.

"Uh, but how dare you hug me?" I said making him stop.

"You are the one who hugged me first if you want to be sure all the room has cameras we can watch what happened" he smirked and went to the bathroom.

What? Cameras? This means that he watched me while I was changing. oh my god, he saw my body. Oh, if yoongi knows that he will kill me. He interrupted my thoughts with opening the bathroom door. I gulped...

"Mr Jungkook are there cameras in this room?" I was sweating.

"Yes," he said coldly.

"Please can you forget what you saw?" He was putting on his shirt then he looked at me with a smirk.

"Oh, your body was really good" I stared widely and a tear dropped from my eyes. He must delete all these videos. He got out of the room and I followed him.

"Please mr Jungkook, Yoongi will kill me"

"You are really annoying, did you believe that there are cameras in my room? Why I would put cameras in my room?" he said smirking and closed the door against me. But what if he says that to make me believe him and he really has cameras in his room. I knocked again.

"Mr Jungkook are you sure you are telling me the truth?" There was Silent and no answer. I was about to open the door but no I won't open the door it's his personality after all. I left and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Hours passed and I am so bored so I went to the living room and opened the TV. let's watch some news. Oh, there is a crime let's see what is happening...

"The director of security says there is no suspect in the case of Kim Youngsun who is known as solar, nor is there any doubt in the case of the disappearance of Min y/n and he said that the killer killed Kim Youngsun and kidnapped Min Y/n and no trace of her"

After what I heard my eyes widened... Solar dead...

Why?

How?

When?

I am staying here...

Is Jungkook the killer??

"Hey, you"...

[A/N]

I know that I might get killed. I am sorry to all my readers but
.
.
.

Cliffhanger again 😈🏃‍♂️