4

Hoseok hyung, Jungkook, Seokjin hyung, and Taehyung tried talking to her but she'd just reply with the same sass and annoyed. She was weak enough that she couldn't even raise her head to our level but still her sass stunned us.

After Taehyung tried talking to her decently, every eye turned towards Yoongi hyung. He sighed and crotched next to her. "Look into my eyes girl" she moved a bit but then she just raised her head and glared at Yoongi hyung. But again after a moment her eyes went soft. Staring at hyungs face. That gave us the time to observe her face.

She had hazel eyes, dark brown waves, her lashes were long enough and she had pale skin. Tho we were stunned by her response only towards Yoongi hyung when he didn't even spoke much we were still confused by her gaze towards the man. She was looking at him like lost puppy. A puppy searching for the stay. But when hyung tried touching her face she flinched and backed away. What the fuck?

"Girl, you don't have to be afraid of us. Even tho we're Mafia's, we have sister too... Well... Atleast we had" we could sense the sad tone. "We won't harm you. And the most of it, we'll try to protect you from Yang if that's what gonna keep you safe. Atleast we'll be able to protect one girl" again everyone went silent. The air was thick.

"What's your name?" Hoseok hyung asked. "I don't know" "what?" "They never told me my name" "what the-" "how many years have you been with them?" "I don't know-" "who are you most close with?" "Y-yerin." "Is she good to you?" "N-no" "then how the hell are you close with her!?" "Yah Jungkook, calm down." "Jungkook, she's already drained pale." He just sighed and sat down next to us.

Finally I decided to speak. "Do you wanna go back?" "What?" "Namjoon" "hyung, let me speak" "do you wanna go back?" "N-no" "what?" "That's the reason I asked in the first place" "this is complicated" "c-can I stay?" Jimin laughed at her question. "You must be the first person to ask their kidnapper if you can stay" "I- pl-please" I looked at all of them.

Gaining nods I continued. "Fine, but on one condition" the moment I said those words, she curled herself in a ball. Her knees stuck near her chest as if she was protecting her body. That just gave me the alarm what she thought.

I got up from my place and slowly walked near her. I could see the guys staring at me with questionable eyes but I shrugged and crotched next to her. "Hey hey.. we won't force ourselves onto you. I promise-" "we... We promise" "fine jungkook, we promise you'll stay safe here. You'll be protected from Yang. And the condition is that... You can't neglect your health. You'll eat the food given to you, you'll have someone to get you whatever you need. We're trusting you because we're taking you as our sister, but if you try to run away, the consequences will be worse. Get that into your mind. But unless and until you have no intention to run away, you'll stay here safe. Your safety is our concern."

"Wahh! Hyung is a real softie" "ikr! My brother grew well" "Seriously hyung?" "What? Yoongi! Aren't you proud of Joon?" "I mean... Yea. He is a softie" "hyung is soo soft for a mafia boss" the teasing Literally made me blush as I turned back to glare at the 6. Turning back to the girl again, she was asleep. I sighed and got up.