7

"Namuuuuuuuu" no response "Namjoonieeeeeeeee" no response "namjooooooooooooooon" no response. "Yah! I'll start crying!" "Yah! Don't cry!" "Leave meeeeee" "no! I'm your kidnapper!" "Yah I'm hungry!" "Hi hungry I'm kidnapper!" "Are you s- ahhhh leave mee Namjoonieeeeeeeee" "stop whining y/nieeeee" "yah what are you doing with my sister?" "H-hyung!" "Oppaaaaaaa! Save meeeeee I'm hungryyyyyyy" "on second thought... Continue- she's a pain in ass" "oppa!"

The elder boy left leaving the pair of best friends. The girl now pouting looked at the boy with doe eyes. "Namjoooniee" "fine- I'll bring you food! But you won't go anywhere unless and until you complete that math problem." The boy said and ran towards his house. The girl was peacefully solving the problem when a much elder boy approached her. "Hey girly~" "who are you?" "My name is Woohyun. But you can call me hyun." "Owk hyun- what do you want?" "You" "eh?" "Be my girl beautiful" "ew-" "what?" The guy, probably at his 17; 2 years older than her... Growled with a cocked brow which made the girl quite. A smirk made it's way on his face. Slowly leaning in, when he was about to kiss her a strong arm smacked his face away with a force that made him stumble and fall down. The girl was curled up in a ball to even look up at the two boys. Namjoon had come to save his girl.

He looked at the boy with a clenched jaw and threw a few punches. His blooded lips gave Namjoon the satisfaction he needed and he left him after threatening. Namjoon then came towards the girl and hugged her. After calming down finally Namjoon fed her and when it was time to go home he just stood up while y/n collected her things. When she too stood up, he ruffled her hair and smiled at her showing his dimples and then started walking.

Falling for your kidnapper eh?

Y/n thought and giggled. "Y/niee" "yeess" then she followed Namjoon"