10

"WTF!?"
"I MISSED YOU OPPA" y/n quickly hugged Yoongi and started crying.
"Y-y/n...?" Yoongi said through tears.
The girl nodded frantically. "Y/n! I missed you too" everyone was in tears. Namjoon just kept looking at her. Ofc he was happy to have her back... But

Damn shit she knew about his feelings.

Y/n noticed his behavior and walked towards him. "Lift me up Namuuuu" Namjoon looked away but still lifted the small frame of the girl to reach his level.

All the others were watching them with fixed eyes. To them, it was nothing less than a movie. The most intimidating one of them was madly in love with their sister and they weren't complaining. At the moment, the three eldest weren't even surprised by what was happening as they had always seen how close they were from age 6. While Seokjin was always with his other friends, and the yoonseok duo of best friend was always together, these two were almost like a married couple taking care if each other, feeding each other. And what not.

Back to the power couple, they were just staring at each other. Namjoon was too flustered to begin with and y/n just wanted to observe him. Her eyes were admiring his face. His dragon eyes, his hair, nose, skin.. .and when the landed on his lips, so did her lips. Namjoon's eyes widened at the move but soon he kissed back. The guys gasped but then started cheering.

The couple kissed passionately. All the love, affection, desires pouring out into the kiss. Y/n's leg were hanging in the air while Namjoon was hold her in his hands but they couldn't care less. They were happy. And that's what they needed. A happy beginning.

It wasn't an ending, it couldn't be. They had many things to do. It was the beginning of their love. Probably the end of the Mafia's. But it was a second. Family came first. They say when two hearts connect so does their families. But in this case.... Two families made two hearts connect and two hearts were now connecting million stories. Million shattered pieces were slowly being fixed together. Millions of wishes and billions of hopes, along with the support and cheers of the family.

_________________

After 2 years

A/n: this end is so poor- sowwy

"Y/n!!!" "Wtf oppa!" "Sorry... We've gotta go on a mission" "what?" "Mission" "but I thought we left the mafia-" "sheesh. Stop talking and come with me~" yoongi dragged the girl with him. Despite all the whining and yelling from her, Yoongi didn't stop.

"Oppa... Why are we at Kim's?" "Because this is where we usually discuss duh." "But oppa-" "your broke ass doesn't keep me away from my work. And beside it was your ex-boyfriend's wish to bring you." "What?" "Yes" "why?" "M-I-S-S-I-O-N" Y/n scoffed and started following her brother inside.

"What now?" "Stay here" "wtf!?" "Stop cursing you little shit" "wow" y/n just stood their, in the middle of the conference hall, tapping her foot on the floor, trying to calm herself. Even tho she looked irritated, she was tensing. Her body was shaking and her so called ex-boyfriend saw it. He really was regretting this. Nonetheless he cleared his throat.

To which y/n turned in his direction to see the man she loved in a suit. Suit!?
Namjoon walked towards her slowly while his intimidating aura was causing y/n to gulp.

"Y/n.... Exactly one month ago I told you to have some space and decided to break up. You were devasted I know and I'm sorry. Y/n... Age 14, place our backyard. You just happened to wear my hoodie and I happened to fall for you. 3 years hiding my feelings, I finally decided to confess and you vanished. Then after 8 years I met a girl who happened to be the girl my men kidnapped mistakenly. I saw her. I saw her pale skin, trembling lips. I felt a wave of fear wash over me. I felt as if you were this small flower I had to protect with all cost. I had to protect you. Sooya. I started falling for her over and over again everyday that I even forgot about the girl named y/n existed. Then you just happened to be back and you just happened to be the two girls I fell for. Y/n.... I fell for you. In two different forms. It feels as if we were meant to be. Call it fate, call it destiny... I don't care. I don't know. I only know one thing... You, Min y/n... You're mine. And you'll always remain mine. I had to confess and that's why the break up was a part of it. So Min y/n...

With all your 6 brothers present over here, in the presence of lovely memories of our parents and childhood.... I, Kim Namjoon, want to ask you...." he kneeled down and y/n gasped through the continuous tears.

"I, Kim Namjoon, want to ask you, Min y/n, will you merry me?"

"OMG! WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" "Babe... Answer my question" "ofc dumbass! I was always yours and I'll always remain yours." The boys were clapping in the background but oh did they care?

"I want a niece" "nephew would do too" everyone were chuckling but the couple were too busy to care.

__________

"Y/n you look beautiful" "thank you oppa" "shall we?" "We shall" Yoongi locked his hand with his sister's as the soothing song began to play. The brother and sister walking down the aisle, hands locked, remembered their parent's faces, not just one pair, all the 5 pairs. They sure had tears in their eyes but again, that's a part of every wedding isn't it?

"Kim, take care of my sissy" Namjoon just grinned at his hyung and shifted his eyes towards his soon to be wife.

"Min y/n... Soon to be Kim y/n. I forgot my vows." The bride chuckled. "But... That means I can speak my heart felt words! So yes... Min y/n... The only girl on this mother earth who can make this former mafia a softie. The only girl who'll ever have my heart. And the only girl I can love. I love you. More than you know. More than yesterday and less than Tomorrow. I'll love you till the end of us. I'll love you till I can't anymore. I won't promise anything. Cause promises never last. But I'll tell you this. I was, am and will be the most blessed human being that I had a friend, best friend, crush, first love, girlfriend and now my wife in you. All in one. It's easy and cool to be someone's first. But being someone's current and last is a blessing. Knowing the person you hold, the person you kiss, the person you shower your love on is going to stay with you till you take your last breath is a blessing. And I'm blessed. Yoongi hyung. Don't worry. This woman standing infront of me is more precious than anything for me. Even tho she's whiny, annoying and a bit crack but she's still mine. And I can't be more happy than knowing this... Soon to be Kim y/n... I love you... Don't cry baby~"

"Shut up! Kim Namjoon." The girl sighed. "You're so perfect. You're so beautiful that even the nature will be shy. You are someone who wrecked me. The only one who gave me strength even without being with me. The only person I love. You do something to me. Like something. Watching you smile does something to my heart. I love you. Honestly. But I hate you. I hate you because you have me wrapped around your fingers. I hate you because you can make me feel weird ways. I hate you because I can't stop loving you. I don't want to. That's another thing" "baby, Seriously?" "Yes now stawwpp. You are my world, my everything, my muse, my life, my sunshine in the dark times, my warmth on cold winters, my snugs buddy, my best friend, my first crush. My husband! I'mma Literally shout out "this is my husband. Lay your eyes on him and I'll shove you under this very place" you are mine. Kim Namjoon. You are all mine"

Namjoon chuckled at her silliness.

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Min y/n to be your wife, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?"

"I do"

"Do you, Min y/n, take Kim Namjoon, to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?"

"Ofc I do"

"You are lawfully now husband and wife you may kis-"

Even before the priest continued Namjoon crashed his lips on y/ns.

_________
"Namjoon! She's beautiful! How did you find her!?" "She was kidnapped" "what!?" The room errupted in laughters.