5

Namjoon's POV
"Ellen, this is Seokjin hyung" "oppa... I'm sorry" "it's okay Ellen..." Ellen, Mrs. Han's daughter was Currently in our house with her son. He seemed terrified by seeing all the 7 of us under same roof. But then relaxed when we told him about our plan.

"Y-you're y/n's brother?" Yoongi nodded but the guy's face went pale. "What's wrong Namhyun?" "S-she's g-go-ne"

Silence. Silence filled the whole room when we heard what he said. It was too much. I felt weak in my knees. She was my first love. My only best friend. Our closest friend. Yoongi hyung's only sister, the only girl with whom we talked. The only person who cared for us. The only person for whom we entered the mafia. The only person we wanted to protect. And we deliberately failed. Yoongi hyung finally broke down then and there. All of us went numb.

We couldn't save her. We lost her. We failed.

"H-how?" Hoseok hyung asked. "S-she went missing... And then the Yerin informed she was killed" "why whom?" "B-boss" the rage in us increased. Our soft aura just vanished. "What else did he do now with her?" He went silent from my question.

"Namhyun" "he... Fo-forced-" *slam* I was burning with rage that I can literally kill that dickhead right now. And the same with the others. "And you kept quite!? Isn't your sister in it too?" "They killed her" "wh-what!?" "Yes... They killed her infront of my eyes. And I couldn't do anything." "Namhyun.." "I want to help hyung" "what?" "Ik we won't be able to save mine or your sister... But we'll atleast save the other girls.. please" "other girls?"

"Hyung.. there are over 40-50 girls kept hostage there" I clenched my jaw. "That's the way he keeps the other Mafia's under his control" silence. "You're probably the only five groups to go against him"

After a few minutes of silence. "When do we start Namjoon" the person speaking this caught us all off guard.. "Yoongi hyung..." "No one goes away with hurting MY sister... NO ONE!" "H-hyung" "I want him dead as soon as possible. We have enough to go against him. We all have around xxx men and its enough to go against him with all the loot we have with us. Father and uncle saved us alot." "Right hyung." "I'm in" "me too" "okay. Let's get it!" "Namhyun, can I ask you to pay attention on Yang and provide us his whereabouts?" "Yes hyung... I'll get going." "Yes"
____________

"What are you thinking Taehyung?" "Hyung.. what if they have hackers too? Won't they know about us?" "Tae, Jaewon is a hollow mafia. Didn't you hear. The only way he wins against someone is by kidnapping the girls-" "hyung?" "Umm... Yea. He is dumb.. he won't get it... I-" "Namjoon what's going on?" "I'll... I'll check on h-her" "who?" "Ohhhhhh" "you sure you aren't falling for her hyung" "y-yah" "why are you blushing Joon?" "Ahh... I'm sorry to break this to you Joon. But you really do seem to love her alot." "Hyung!" "Yah kids, leave the lover boy alone." "Hyung!!" "Aish, go check on her, will you?" "Or on second hand, let Yoongi hyung. She heard him so-" "no way! I'll go!" "Ahh ahh dear caught in a headlight." "Stfu park! Jeon!" "Sorry hyung"
But I could still hear them teasing me as I walked out of the room