•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: ғɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ•

~ Recap On Last Chapter ~
• Y/N's POV•

We both stopped at a alleyway and I let go of his wrist "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to drag you here!" I said embarrassed "It's fine," he replied "S-so do you need anything? If you don't I'm gonna be leaving.." I said walking away form him a little "Wait. I wanna ask you a question." he said, grabbing my wrist. "S-sure.. Go ahead.." I said since I couldn't be rude.

"Are you.. [ F/L/N ]?"

~ Back to the Present ~
• 3rd Person POV •

"I-" you were about to say something when you heard water dropping on the floor.

It was raining.

Tsukishima was quiet and dragged you to a cafe nearby while the rain poured harder and harder. The cafe had some customers but it wasn't busy. He took a seat near the window at the corner, you really wanted to leave but if you did you would catch a cold so you just decided to sit in front of him looking down with your hood still on.

It was really awkward but then you started thinking about moving again, leaving your new friends, the bullying, and even your position as the volleyball manager, you really didn't wanna leave again. You didn't realize when a tear fell down your eye, followed by another, and another, you were crying. "P-please.. Don't tell anyone.. I'll do a-anything" you said teary eyed looking at him. He was shocked when he saw you crying since he never seen you cried before.

• Tsukishima's POV •

"So you're actually [ F/L/N ]?" I asked, she nodded looking at the table. I felt bad for her, even when I didn't know what happened, seeing her cry.. Hurts me.

For some reason I moved my hand to her and patted her head. "Hey.." I said "I.. don't w-want the same thing to h-happen again" she stuttered still crying "May I know what happened?" I asked since I was really curious of what happened. "It's fine if you don't wanna tell me, I understand" I added since I only knew her for 5 days so I don't think she's trusted me yet. She was silent for a bit when she started speaking. "I used to be a student in Nekoma, I also became the Nekoma volleyball manager.. but I used my real name instead of a fake one, when the new anime became a hit I got asked out alot, got bullied.. It got really bad so I had no choice to move schools, leaving my friends behind.. I changed my name and looks.. But.. Somehow.. You still recognised me" she used her sleeve to wipe off her tears. "Also.. How did you know.." she asked. I couldn't lie to her, she told me her story which I was surprised that she told me in the first place. "I heard you when you were talking to the teachers in the staff room on the first day.. I was eavesdropping, but I never told anyone about it," I said "Thank you for not telling.. I appreciate it.." she said smiling a little "It's fine." I replied "So.. Are you gonna tell anyone.. Now that you officially found out.." she asked nervously "No I won't," I answered, if I actually told anyone they might spread it and she will have to move again which is something I don't want.

"Really?" she said with her eyes sparking "Mhm." I hummed in reply "Thank you.." "No Problem,"

It was still raining outside when a waiter approached us "Goodnight, what would you like to order?" I was cold so I thought a hot drink would be nice right now. "Hot tea please" I ordered "Hot chocolate" ordered. "Alright, one hot tea and one hot chocolate coming up!" the waiter said before the waiter walked back to the counter.