𝔸/ℕ: 𝕄𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟!

HELLOOO EVERYONEE, I'M FINALLY BACK FROM THE DEAD AND I WANNA CLARIFY SOME THINGS!!

1. Yes I am finally writing new chapters in this book!! I'm so sorry for dissapearing for this long!

2. No I have not quit writing, I honestly thought I did but I suddenly felt that spark to write again so here I am!

3. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be making new books, I'm gonna be continuing what I have written now though! But if you guys have any suggestions on what I should write then feel free to comment it here!

4. This book will be less related to the plot in the actual anime and more to my own plot, I will be putting alot of the arcs that was shown in haikyuu though! But I will put my own ideas along with the actual plot~

5. Keep in mind my writing style will change! Of course I've been away for so long and my writing will definitely change as I write, I am sorry if you prefer the old style instead of the new one 😭

6. I still am focusing on my studies so expect me to suddenly dissapear then reappear out of the blue cause my schedules vary depending on what's happening at the moment. I'm currently doing my finals so updates will be quite slow but the chapter length will remain around the same if not maybe a little shorter(?)

Now with that out of the way, here's a update on my life currently!

Yes, I am doing well health wise after I left the reading realm almost over two years ago

I've been doing art lately and have been with friends, family, etc so my social life is good as well~

When my finals end, I will definitely devote more time on my books ;)

Life has been going well so far, quite stressed at the moment but oh well that's just how it is sometimes ಥ_ಥ

To anyone who was wondering, I'm currently writing a chapter so expect a new chapter soon! 💐

Anyone who has any questions on the books or about my life, feel free to comment them down, I will try to respond to them quickly <33

I hope there's still people reading this book, and those who have been waiting since I went on a hiatus, I hope you enjoy the content that I will post!

To new people reading this book, hello! I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book so far~

Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it, I love you guys!

Make sure to drink alot of water and eat properly, make sure your health is good and that everyone stays safe~

That will be it from me now! See you in the next chapter, lovely readers~

- Ichika_Writes