•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ!•

• 3rd Person POV •

  It has been 5 days that you have been in Karasuno Highschool.

   You wake up and do your usual routine, taking a shower, brushing your hair and then putting on your disguise. You were thankful that no one has questioned about your identity yet, but you had to try your hardest to not get yourself recognised on the way to the studio of where you work at.

   You grab your phone, house keys and school bag, you keep forgetting to buy new ear buds because you were busy on your job so you hoped that you can buy it today after you were finished with your job.

  You go downstairs and greet your mom good morning, she says good morning back and placed your breakfast on the table in front of you.

Time Skip

  You finished your breakfast, putting the dirty dishes on the sink while your brother came in greeting you and your mom good morning, you greeted him good morning back, your mom puts down you and your brother's lunchboxes wrapped in cloth and you take yours, going to the stairs then putting it in your bag. You zip your bag closed and slinging it in your shoulder then going to the door putting your shoes on. “Mom I'm gonna go now!” you said “Alright! Be safe!!” “Yes mom! Bye!” you opened the door leaving the house and closing the door behind you.

   You walk to the sidewalk and start walking to school. After a while you always either see Tsukishima or Yamaguchi but this time you saw both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi across the street, they looked like they were waiting for someone so you walked to them Yamaguchi saw you and he waved his hand at you, you waved back. You looked left and right before you crossed the road, a car was going down the road so you waited for it to pass by then you walked across the road going to the two. “Good morning [ F/L/N ]-san” Yamaguchi greeted as you three started walking together to school “Morning Yamaguchi-kun, Morning Tsukishima-kun” you greeted them both “Morning.” Tsukishima replied, listening to music on his headphones.

   You were talking just casually when Yamaguchi said “Oh right,
[ F/L/N ]-san, I wanna ask you something” he said “Uh sure, what is it?” you replied “I was wondering if you would wanna be our volleyball manager since our current manager is a third year so she's finding some people to replace her when she graduates along with the third years” he said. You were excited that he asked you that question since you enjoyed being the manager of Nekoma so you replied “Oh I would love to, it's better than doing nothing while waiting for my brother anyways” you replied with a small smile “Really!? That would be great!” Yamaguchi said “Mhm, I'll try my best to help you guys” “Thank you, I'll tell Kiyoko-san later in morning practice, you should come so you can meet her” Yamaguchi explained “Kiyoko-san.. Isn't she the goddess that Tanaka-senpai and Noya-senpau were always talking about?” you asked “Yes, and they're such simps” you said smile you and Yamaguchi snorted at his reply.