•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ ʜɪɢʜ•

• 3rd Person POV •

   After everyone has went down the bus, Hinata and Kageyama were really excited, and honestly you were too, you were really excited to meet the team again.

   You guys entered the gym the first thing you did was run up to Kuroo to give him a big hug “KUROOOOO” Kuroo quickly carried you up by your waist “How's our former manager doing?” he said smiling at you, looking up at your face “Hehe, I'm doing good” you said as Kuroo put you down and the rest of the team was looking at you and Kuroo, and a certain blonde wasn't happy seeing you and Kuroo being so close like that.

Little did he know, he was jealous.

   “Kenmaaaaa” you hugged him “Hello [ F/L/N ]” you were relieved that he remembered.

• Last Night🌙 •

Nekoma Squad

Y/N: Hey guyss

I need to tell you guys something so can you all possibly go online? -w-"

Pudding Mohawk (Yamamoto):
AAAAAAJSJAJJSJAJSHAHHS HIII
[ Y/NNNNNN ] :DDDDDD

A human spring (Inuoka):
>:000

Everyone is Online.

Yakumama (Yaku): What is it [ Y/N ]?

Y/N: Well,, you know I'm a volleyball manager in Karasuno and..

Kurooster (Kuroo): And?

Y/N: I'm in disguise and I want you guys to do a favour for me-

iEfU (Lev): What is it [ Y/N ]!? We can do anything!!

Gamer Cat :3 (Kenma): Let her talk Lev

LiEfU (Lev): KENMAA-SAN :0

Gamer Cat :3 (Kenma): Shut up -p-

LiEfU (Lev): :(

Y/N: I want you guys to call me by my fake name, I look different and sound different.. That's part of my disguise so I hope that you guys can call me by [ F/L/N ] [ F/F/N ]

A human spring (Inuoka): WE CAN DO THAT [ F/L/N ]!! :DDD

Yakumama (Yaku): That can do
[ F/L/N ]

Pudding Mohawk (Yamamoto):
It's better than to see her move to another school >:(

Peacemaker ( Kai ): We can do that [ F/L/N ]

Mr. Freeze ( Fukunaga ): 👍

Gamer Cat :3 (Kenma): Mhm

Y/N: Thanks so much :'D
I'll see you guys tomorrow in Tokyooooo \(-ㅂ-)/

• End Of Text •

  “[ F/L/NNNNNN ]!!!” Yamamoto ran to you with his hands up about to give you a high-five, you put your hands up to high-five him. “Heyaaa” you greeted him back while the Karasuno team just stood there watching you “WAHHH [ F/L/N ] YOU KNOW THEM!?” Hinata said surprised running up to you “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I used to be the volleyball manager here” you explained “WAHHH SO COOL!!” Hinata said while you just smiled at him “Hey Shōyo” Kenma said standing beside you looking at Hinata “Hi Kenma-kun!! YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOU JOINED NEKOMA!!” Hinata said shocked “Wait you guys met before?” you looked at Kenma an Hinata “Yeah we did!” he replied happily “And how?” you said “Oh remember the time we went on a run?” he said “Mhm” you replied “Well I just sorta met him there” Hinata said as Kenma just nodded “Well good to know that you already met some people before we have the match” “YEAH!” Hinata said.