•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: ᴏғғ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ!•

The dark sky gave off a quiet atmosphere as you all stood in front of the school with a bus waiting to be departed any second now.

The day has come and it was time for the volleyball team to finally go to the training camp along with the other volleyball teams. Including, Nekoma High School and Fukurodani Academy.

The two powerhouse schools known for their amazing volleyball players. You were surprised yourself when you saw that you had been invited to such an event.

"Well, we should start heading off now." Takeda spoke up, breaking the calk silence that was present in the night.

Since Hinata and Kageyama failed their English exam, they will be held off for the training camp and will not be able to arrive at the one time event. That is, till Tanaka announced that there would be a saviour who will take the both of them to Tokyo if they finish their test in time.

You, Yachi and Ennoshita were in charge of teaching them. Tsukishima was stubborn to help neither of them, so the tall blonde would just watch the two suffer while they did revision tests over and over again till they get to a good score that would pass the supplementary exam requirements.

"Now, just ace that exam and your saviour will come pick you up!" Tanaka said with a bright smile. "I worked hard for this, so I hope this pays off." Ennoshita sighed, putting one hand on his hip. "You have been studying really hard for this, so I'm very sure that you guys will pass." you said, flashing a tired smile at the two since you had to wake up so early."

"We won't fail you guys! We will ace that exam and go to training camp!!" Hinata exclaimed, his mind full of energy knowing that he will most definitely go to training camp. "Yes, we will make it, believe in us." Kageyama spoke out, his voice full of confidence.

You nodded, "I will be waiting for you both, this team isn't complete without you guys after all."

Hinata and Kageyama nodded, looking at each other with a determined face.

"Lets go now, we wouldn't want to be late! Come on get in the bus!" Coach Ukai spoke out, leading everyone in the small but comfortable bus.

"YOU BOTH BETTER ACE THOSE EXAMS OR ELSE!!" Nishinoya shouted at the two, peeking his head out of the window.

Hinata and Kageyama nodded their heads furiously while you just laughed at them goofing off.

Walking by the tight space between seats, you settle down on the seat by the window, waiting for whoever will sit beside you. Very surprisingly, Tsukishima set his bag down and sat down beside you without saying a word.

You looked over and gave a small smile, before resting your head on the backrest and closed your eyes for a bit as the bus took off.

That small eye rest turned into a quick slumber as you fell asleep, leaning your head on the window, which felt cold but comfortable.

The blonde haired player looked over at you and admired your hard work you have done for the both of them, even if you weren't as smart as him, you still tried your best to help.

'Sleep well, you have done a good job.'

He thought as he put his hands carefully on your head and pulled it gently to his shoulder. He didn't think twice as he done it, and he didn't need to either, he hoped no one has seen it, but at the same time, hoped that some did to know how he feels towards the [ H/C ] female without actually telling them.

Fortunately, a certain grey haired upperclassmen had saw it and gave a small smile. 'You better tell her soon or she might belong to someone else one day, Tsukishima.'