•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍs•

After countless hours of studying, self revisions, and explaining. It was finally exam week.

   You weren't the best student, but you weren't the worst student either. You were just an average student with average scores, but it was a different story when it comes to English.

   Even Yamaguchi and some other classmates in your class came up to you to ask about some English terms they didn't understand. Your scores in English were usually higher than the average but that doesn't make you more special than other students, after all, you struggled in some subjects as well.

   Before the test started, you quickly reviewed some terms before the bell rang and they pass out the papers.

   English would be the very last test of the week. If anyone in the volleyball team failed, they would need to take a supplementary test to make up for it, but instead of its usual passing score of 40 points, the passing score for the supplementary test would be doubled to 80 points.

   Now with the test over, all of the students gave out a relieved sigh that the exams were finally over and school would now be back to just normal studying.

   Stretching your arms out and giving out a sigh, you felt relieved that the tests were over, but there was one more matter to be worried about, and it was to wait for the scores to come out.

   You knew that if you fail even one test, you would be able to go to Tokyo at all. For the entire weekend after the test, you were internally panicking every time when you saw your school bag laying down on your floor in your bedroom.

   This was Karasuno's opportunity to rise up again, and you didn't want to miss it. You wanted to see their improvements and help them, even if you weren't playing on the court, you could at least help coming up with techniques for them to use.

   'Please pass, please pass, please pass!' you thought to yourself the entire weekend.

   The first test to be announced the score of, was science. You waited, sweat dropping as you heard the teacher calling out the student's names to get their test papers. Clenching both your hands together, every name passing by your heart beats faster and faster, and this was it.

"[ F/L/N ]."

   You stood up and stumbled to the front of the class, your bully being nice enough to not make you trip along the way. You made it to the teachers' desk.

   You looked at your teacher, she looked at you. Her face was serious.

   It was, till she gave you a small smile and handed you your test paper. "Good job [ F/L/N ]." she said as you grabbed the paper from her hands and started walking back to your desk.

   Bracing yourself and finally looking at the test score, your eyes lit up in happiness as you saw your score being a 60/100, 20 points higher than the passing score. You gave out a relieved sigh as you opened your bag and put your test paper inside.

   "Hey! Psst!" someone whisper shouted to you. You didn't even need to turn around, it was all too obvious to you who it was. Without facing her way, you answered. "What.." you mumbled. "What did you get?" she questioned you. "That's none of your business," you replied, looking out the window. "Hmph! Fine then! I bet that I would get a higher score than you anyways!~"

   'That's no surprise considering that you cheated from the top student here..' you thought to yourself. You saw her take several glances on her classmate's desk, jotting down the answers and finishing the test at the same time as she did.

   "Takuma." the teacher called out. She stood up and walked to the teacher, confident knowing that she had passed the test with flying colors.

   "Takuma.." the teacher started. "Yes, sensei? What did I get? I hope it's a good score!" she said so confidently. The teacher sighed, "You did well in the test, but you didn't do well cognitively." she said, giving the test paper to her. "You were caught cheating. Meet me at the principal's office after school and we will figure out about your supplementary test later on." the teacher explained while others started whispering and giggling at her.