•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜɴᴏ ᴠs ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ•

• 3rd Person POV •

The sounds of volleyballs bouncing and shoes squeaking are quite annoying at first, but you gotten used to it by now. Karasuno was doing normally do you decided to watch Date Tech's match. You took down some notes about it and thought about some ideas to counter their blocks since the blocks to you were powerful.

After a while of winning points and losing them you guys won the match against Tokonami and now you were advancing to the next match. You felt somewhat bad for the opposing team but your team won, this time, you were gonna play against Date Tech.

You were seriously wondering if Hinata and Kageyama's quick attack would work against them since you observed the one that has white hair, has quick reflexes and can block powerful spikes well 'No wonder why their labeled as the Iron Wall' you thought, watching their match.

You thought that their quick attack would be at least 80% successful, if they start getting used to it, it will probably do down to 60% - 40% depending on who's blocking it.

The team took a little break to get prepared for the next match, Hinata and Kageyama were always restless so they took a sip of water and started practicing on their attacks, not showing the freak quick attack yet since that will give it off.

After a while, the break ended and now it was time for Karasuno to go against Date Tech.

They lined up and the whistle blew, the two teams bowed down at each other. They went to the bench for the coach to tell them a strategy or a speech.

Earlier you went down from the upper bench to tell him what you think about them.

"A-ano coach?"

"Yes?"

"From what I saw earlier, they started with a strong serve to break the opposing teams formation. So starting off with a solid receive would be the best idea"

"You are observant huh kid?" he said smiling at you.

"Thank you for the information, we will put this to use" he then continued.

You nodded and went back to the upper bench to see the match start.

After the coach is done talking, the team went to their formation, which would have the best receiving positions 'Do your best.' you and Kiyoko thought.

The whistle blew, and Date Tech's captain pulls off the first serve to your team.

Daichi received it, passing it to Kageyama then tossing it to Hinata who spiked. He got nervous and spiked weakly, but the ball rolled off the blockers hand and won us the first point.

'Is that read blocking? He moved quite quickly.. Kuroo told me that as soon as they see the toss, they jump to where ever they think the toss would go.' you thought 'It looks like they have perfected it too..' you then thought. 'They haven't pulled off that freak quick yet, so we still have a chance.'

The next point was on the line, Kageyama was the one that was going to serve this time. He tossed the ball high up, running to it then spiking it to the opposing team, his serve was received by their libero, passing it to someone else who tossed the ball to the blocker and spiked it. The spike was received by Nishinoya, passing it to Tanaka, Asahi called for a back attack. Tanaka received it to him calling out his name and Asahi spiked it, sadly, it was blocked.

For the next round, Asahi spiked again, it got blocked by the blockers but it went out, so that won us another point. Now it was 3 - 1.

The next round, Hinata's spike was blocked by the iron wall, giving the opposing team another point.