•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ ᴡᴀᴋᴀᴛᴏsʜɪ•

Next day, you managed to forget about the kiss, you were still working on encountering Tsukishima properly but so far, it was alright.

   Today's afternoon training for the team is to run up the roads of the mountain, you and Kiyoko stayed back since they will be back momentarily, while time passes by, you and Kiyoko got to know each other better. You weren't the best at socializing but you were improving.

   You talked about the simple things at first, like your favorite food, animal, dream places to go and more.

   You were happy that you made new friends in this team, you still got bullied in school hours but you didn't mind it as much anymore. Meanwhile, your bully was probably still wondering on finding new ways to torment you other than the usual offensive words, embarrassing you or hurting you physically.

   You already got bullied before, so you knew how the drill would go, being bullied by the so called 'popular' kids with their usual torments were already getting old.

•Time Skip •

   About 30 minutes later, the team came back but Hinata not Kageyama were there. Confused as you are, you decided to ask them about it.

"Eh? Where's Hinata and Kageyama?"

"They ran too far away, now they're lost-"

"It's probably better anyways, rather than them being so annoying."

"Tsukishima! Be nice!"

   You were worried about them since something bad could've happened to them at any point right now. You wanted to go find them but you trusted them that they will come back so you decided to stay in the gym and wait for them to come back, if not then you guys would just call the police and try to find them.

   The team reassured you that they will be fine and won't get lost that easily, after all, it was still evening and not late at the night.

   While they waited for Hinata and Kageyama to return, the rest of the team went to practice.

• Time Skip •

   It had been about 45 minutes and they haven't came back, it was now 4:45 pm and you were getting more and more worried by the second.

   You were about to say something when you learn the door slide open loudly. You flinched and quickly threw your notebook towards the sound, you opened your eyes to see Hinata face in shock, and his eyes blinking to process what just happened, and you were too. Kageyama was also just standing there, confused of what has just happened.

   The team bursted out in laughter when you realized that you had threw your notebook at Hinata.

   You panicked. You quickly jumped up from the chair and apologized to him and said that it was an accident. Hinata laughed along with the team and reassured you that it was fine and wasn't injured. You sighed of relief that he accepted your apology and eventually laughed together with the others.

   After the team has calmed down, the captain questioned both Kageyama and Hinata their whereabouts, Kageyama was about to speak up when Hinata cut him off and explained what happened while the team listened.