•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɢ ғᴏʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʜɪɢʜ•

• 3rd Person POV •

You woke up and got ready, taking a shower, wearing your uniform, putting on your disguise and preparing your bag. After you were done getting ready, you went downstairs.

You put your bag beside the stairs and sat down at the fining table, waiting for your breakfast while your mom greeted you good morning, you greeted her back and she put your breakfast down in front of you.

After you were done, you put your dirty dish in the sink, your brother greets you and your mom good morning, you greeted him back before grabbing your bag and start walking to school.

A while of walking later, you met Tsukishima standing there with Yamaguchi, so you were the last to arrive "Sorry to keep you guys waiting!" you said "It's fine
[ F/L/N ]-chan" you were surprised by the casualties change but you were fine with it.

You greeted them good morning and they greeted you back, you three then started walking to school.

After you three reached the school, they went to change for morning practice first, so you went to the gym first since you don't usually use your tracksuit during morning practice, only afternoon practice is the time you would use it.

After everyone in the team arrived, Takeda-sensei sat us down and told us that we will be having a big event, and that will be our first official match, Interhigh.

Kageyama and Hinata were excited for this event since this will be their first official highschool volleyball match, you were also internally excited since you finally get to see a official volleyball game for the first time. You finally thought that your and Kiyoko's notes that you both have taken will come in handy.

The team practiced for a little before class had started. The first period was English, the teacher told us to go to our groups to continue the project if we weren't done since some groups weren't done yet.

You and Tsukishima's group were done but you still decided to go to class 1-4 so you could kill some time.

The first thing you saw when you entered the room was your bully doing absolutely nothing while Yamaguchi panicked trying to finish their, no, his project.

You walked up to Tsukishima's table, turned a chair and sat down in front of him. He raised an eyebrow at you,

"What are you doing here? Were done with the project right?"

"Yeah but I'm bored so I'll just stay here for a bit"

"Just go back to your class."

"No~"

Tsukishima took out his headphones and started listening to music, leaving you bored. You took out your sketchbook that you brought with you and started drawing.