1.5

(Edited 15/4/2021)

Once he had finished the work that needed to be done for the day he went home like he did everyday. However not like every day after turning onto the road that leads to his condo he sees a man coved in bood near the road. Not wanting to get involved he was about to just drive past when systen 899 suddenly popped up next to him saying *Host that's the male lead Alexander Windson* Sighing to himself he knows that if he doesent help the male lead now then the system would not shut up about it any time soon.

Stopping the car about a meater away from the male lead he steps out the car and walks towards him while inwardly thinking 'i hope that this doesen't end up bothersome.' Now reaching the male leads side Luke can see his appearence whilst in his mind he thinks 'he really does deserve to be called the male lead, even in his current sorry state he still seems to shine.' Chucking his thoughts to the back of his mind he reaches towards the older male to help him up. Seeing that he had fainted Luke pickes him up and starts to walk towards his car seemingly not knowing that the other side wasn't actually passed out put just pretending to be. The ' unconscious' male lead seemingly sensed that the other side had no bad intensions towards him he lost his last bit of consciousness and passed out for real this time not knowing that Luke knew that he wasn't passed out the whole time but was just waiting for him to loosen his guard.

Sighing again Luke put him in the back of the car and then started the car again to drive to his house while also asking the system to call his familys personal doctor. Even thought Luke knew how to deal with stab wounds he can't show it now can he well not unless he really wanted to go out of character. Anyway finally arriving at his home he waited a few minutes before the doctor to arrived. Seeing the doctor pull in with his car he gestured to the back door of the car. Getting his hint the doctor opened the back door of his car before standing out of the way. Letting out a sigh Luke starts to lift up the male lead and carried him towards his house with the doctor following closely behind him.

Setting him down on the bed in his spear bedroom he steps back to let the doctor take a look at him. After doing verious tests the doctor steps towards him while listing what is wrong with the male lead. "From what i can tell he seemes to have been stabbed. I have stitched and dressed his wound he should been fine in a week as long as the stitches remain in and the wound does not get infected however he will need to get his stitches removed in five days. Nodding to indercate that he understood he thanked the doctor and walked him to the door seeing him off.

Returning to the room he grabs some of his clean clothes and sets them down next to the other thinking that once he woke up he would probably like to clean up it's not very nice to be covered in blood for long periods of times after all. This he knows from experience.

Finished doing that he returned to his room and throwed himself onto his bed exausted falling asleep in record time.