1.6

(Edited 15/4/2021)

Waking up earlier than usual thanks to the system setting an alarm off in his head Luke got up and dressed while muttering curses under his breath and then checked up on the male lead. Walking into the room he saw that the male had finally regained consciousness and was looking arounds a little bit dazed but still on guard. Walking towards him until he was just out of arms reach he decided to speak up seeing as the other wasn't planning to talk any time soon. "Hey are you feeling okay? When I approached you last night you fell unconscious. I don't know if you want to borrow my phone so you can call someone to pick you up it's not comfortable to stay in someone's house when your injured after all." Seeming to come out of his daze the older male let out a faint smile while saying "Yes that would be best thanks." Shaking my head to show it wasn't a problem I hand him my phone while also walking out of the room so he could have some privacy.

Seeing as he had nothing to do Luke decided to walk into the kitchen where breakfast was already placed on the table in an electric lunch box so it stays warm. Todays breakfast was pancakes, waffles and French toast. Deciding to be kind Luke made some porridge for his 'guest' to eat. He couldn't let the male lead go hungry now could he? He knows this because he asked the system that answered him in a horrified tone. Sigh. It's such hard work to be a nice person. In the next world he hopped that he would be a villain instead. It's much easier to be mean than nice after all.

Bringing a tray with the porridge and a glass of warm water on it he walked into the room where the male was currently staying. Seeing that the man hadn't moved at all Luke brought the tray over to him while also conveniently taking his phone back. Flashing a smile Luke handed the tray over to him while says "Since it's better to not move right away with your wound I brought you some breakfast over I hope that it's to your taste."

Finished saying his piece he sat down on the chair that is placed in the corner of the room and starts to reply to some work emails on his phone. He is supported to be at work at this time after all. After replying to the most important one he looks up to check on the male lead to discover that he had already finished eating and was silently observing him. Flashing him a smile as if nothing was wrong he was just about to speak up when he hear the door bell ring. Changing what he was about to say he stand up and walks to the door while mumbling "I'm guessing that's your friend."

Opening the door with his famous smile he invites the other person in while also directing him towards the room the male lead is in. "Thank you for helping our CEO Mr Hudson." Wyatt, Alexander's assistant mentioned while keeping a polite distance between them. "It's no trouble and please just call me Luke." I replayed while motioning towards the room that the male lead is in. Giving them some privacy I walk to the end of the corridor just in time for my phone to ring. Looking at the name id the name that flashes across it is Leila wasting no time to answer and wait for her to talk first as we always do when we talk on the phone. However this time it takes awhile for her to talk feeling slightly worried as I was about to talk I hear her voice shouting over the phone "BROTHER HELP ME SOMEONES TRYING TO KIDNAP ME! I'M NEAR MY SCHOOL AND I'M HEADING TOWARDS THE MALL! PLEASE HURRY!"

Wasting no time I quickly run towards my car faintly remembering to tell the male lead to lock the door when he leaves. Getting in the car I start driving towards the mall that Leila mentioned while driving slightly over the speed limit I quickly ask the system "System this didn't happen in the original plot right?" Licking it's paws the system calmly replays *No host it didn't.* Confirming his earlier speculation Luke pulled up to the malls parking lot and quickly got out of his car and into the mall. Luckily the original soul thought something like this might happen one day so he instructed his sister of several of safe spots in the city that she can go to if she is ever in trouble and one of them is in this mall in a shop called sunshine cafe. This is actually a cafe that one of his university friends own.

Walking straight into the back of the cafe he spots his sister sat down on a chair shaking with a staff member next to her comforting her. Looking up and sporting me she jumps up from her seat and throws herself on me while slightly crying. "Shhhh it's okay now Big Brother is here. Shhhhhh it's okay." Spending a few minutes calming her down I thank the staff member for helping her while I wasn't here and take her to my car.

Helping her into the car I get into the driving seat and ask gently " Let's go to my house for today and watch some films with popcorn and ice cream how does that sound?" Smiling she softly says "okay" Hearing her reply I put on the radio on to help up both relax. "Okay and next with have an interview with ......"

"