First world 1.1

(Edited 15/4/2021)

After 20 years Lukas came out from the door looking the exact same from before he enterd the door except this time he has a more mature aura. Looking Lukas up and down the system nodded with satisfaction finally deciding to speak the system asked *Would host like to rest for a while or go to the first world now?* Pausing for a few seconds seeming to think of the pros and cons Lukas opened his mouth and said a single "go" while also sitting down on the bed. Nodding with no emotions the system started the count down * Starting transfer 2% ..... 30% ..... 88% ...100% transfer complete.* From as soon as the system reached 100% Lukas has already disappeared from the space. Following his host the system also disappeared from the space.

Waking up Lukas found himself on a bed again this time he is in a bedroom from the modern world. The theme of this bedroom was black with big windows . Finished observing his suronding he asks "plot?" Appearing next to him again the system opens the window that reads as such,
Zoe Stark was born into a middle class family after college she luckily becomes a Secretary at Hudson Corps. After a project goes wrong she luckily knew how to fix it and attracted the attention of Alexander Windson the CEO of Windson Corp a partner to Hudson corp. When another project goes wrong at Hudson Corps the company goes bankrupt. She then applies to work at Windson Corps and becomes the CEO's Secretary. After saving Alexander from a car accident she become his girlfriend. They get married a few years later when she finds out she is pregnant and live happily ever after.

A few minutes after reading the plot he picks out the plot holes and decides to later investigate what really happen. Lukas then asked" who am I? Also what point are we in the plot?" Swishing it's tail the system replys * Host is Luke Hudson the CEO of Hudson Corps. Also as this is host's first world you arrived just before the plot starts the female lead will start working at Hudson Corps in two days." Nodding along he finally asks "what are the missions?" Opening the screen the system reads them aloud
*Protect my family {500 points}
*show everyone Zoes true colours {500 points}
* (side mission) Find true love {200 points}
That's host missions for this world but I will remind you that there may be hidden missions that you could trigger. I will also now give host Luke's memories it may be painful so please bear with it.*

Simple wrinkling his brows Lukas no Luke beared the pain before getting up to start his daily routine. Having a shower, brushing his teeth, getting dressed then eating the breakfast that the housekeeper made earlier on. He walked out the door to meet the Secretary that was waiting in the car for him. Getting in the car he was greeted with a load of paperwork while his Secretary Grayson told him what meetings he had for the day.

Soon arriving at the company he walked in through the main entrance with Grayson following him on his left. He nodded in reply to the employees that greeted him before walking in to the privat elevator that only high members or guests could use. Once the door closed the female employees started to gossip girl A "Don't you think the boss has gotten more handsome?" Girl B that was still daydreaming could only utter a simple "handsome." While girl C could only mutter "I wonder who could tame a man like that" in jealousy.