1.7

Meanwhile on Alexanders side

Seeing Luke rushing out looking slightly panicked Alexander picked up his phone that his secretary just handed him and texted one of his friends that is a hacker. (I need to cash in on that favour you owe me. Investigate who ordered the attack on me last night. Also send me a detailed report on Luke Hudson including what happens today.) Within a minute of his message being sent out he got a reply of (Consider it done) along with a audio file sent to his email.

Opening the audio file and pressing play a females loud voice filled the room "BROTHER HELP ME SOMEONES TRYING TO KIDNAP ME! I'M NEAR MY SCHOOL AND I'M HAEDING TOWARDS THE MALL! PLEASE HURRY!" Then with a huff the call cut off and the audio finished.

Understanding the situation Alexander taps his finger on his thumb a few times seemingly deep in thought. Understanding his bosses habit Wyatt stands to his side silently waiting for the orders he is about to recive. Looking to have come up with a soulsion to the problem he was thinking about he finally decided to make his thoughts known. "Wyatt first drive me to the company then bring any deals we have or may need to have with Hudson corp into my ofice." Understanding his duties Wyatt replyed with a simple but firm "yes sir."

Ariving at the company Alexander walked past the reception and into the VIP elevator while ignoring all the startes he was receiving. Having reached his floor he walked out of the elevator and into his office again ignoring the looks he was receiving from his secretaries. Sitting down into his chair and making himself comfortable it diden't take long before Wyatt walked in with a few files in his hands. Setting them down into two piles he explaned which pile was for what "The ones to your left are projects that we already having going on with Hudson corp and the ones on the right are either ones we are currently negotiating on and ones that we are thinking about negotiating with them on." Nodding Alexander replied "Make sure to keep up with the recent news about Luke and see if you can get through to his assistant to set up a business meal. Preferably this week. Okay good job. You are dismissed." With his back as stright as ever Wyatt responds to him with a stern "Yes sir."

Walking out of the office and speed walking into his own Wyatt finally let out a big breath that he was holding in. Even though he had worked for Alexander since he was eighteen he still felt overwhelmed by his aura. 'I guess this is the difference between an ordinary guy and the president of a multi billion corporate.' Wyatt couldn't help but think letting out another breath he soon got on with the tasks that he was tasked to complete.

*************************************************
Hey guys I'm sorry that it's been quite a while since my last upload and I'm sorry about that.
Anyway here is the new chapter I hope that you enjoy it ☺️☺️☺️