1.2

(Edited 15/4/2021)

Settling into his office Luke decides to refamiliarise himself with the work around him although he has the original souls memories it is still easier to become more familiar with the things around him with personal touch after all. He also decided to change some things in the deals around him since he has more experience than the original. The systems training wasn't for nothing after all he could now be considered as an old experienced fox.

Time soon passed and before long he could hear Grayson knocking on the door to remind him that the meeting was just about to start. Standing up and walk out of the office Luke nods to Grayson as he walked passed him. Arriving at the meeting room without being interrupted Luke starts to feel slightly excited after all this will be a new experience to him, sure he did this in the system space but he feels that it will definitely be different talking to actuall humans rather than robots. The human heart can be a lot more darker than a robot can understand after all.

The meeting passed by fairly easily slightly disappointing Luke who was looking forward to a challenge. ^I guess that will have to wait for another day^ Luke slightly mused to himself after all there is the wonderful femal lead in this world. With a slight smirk he walked back to his office completely ignoring the dazed gazes that followed him.

The day soon passed by in an uneventful manner and he was soon packing up his things to go home when he heard his phone ringing. Looking at the screen the name Leila flashed across it. Answering the phone he put it one speaker While asking "hey little sis what's up? Is someone bullying you?" A laugh could be heard through the device along with the sentence "You know no one would dare bully me with you and dad around. You would destroy them after all. Anyway I was just wondering if you rembered that tonight is F&C's opening day you promised to come have a meal with all of us here don't tell me that you forgot?" With a voice that has a slight bit of doting in it Luke replys with "of course I didn't forget I'm on my way there right now." As if already expecting that answer Leila joked " I knew you would say that anyway I will text you the address we will be waiting for you in the private room on the third floor." Muttering an "okay" in reply he hangs up and opens the text that he just received.

By the time he finished that he got in his car that the original left here the other day and starts to drive to the address that his sister texted him. After a twenty minute drive he arrived at the address that was sent to him, getting out of the car after parking he walked into the three storied building. Doing a quick scan of the place he walked to the stairs while admiring his surroundings. The place was really well designed with a colour scheme of white, black and gold, along with lots of floor to roof Windows.

Finally arriving he opened the door and walked in to face the original souls family, as soon as they saw him they smiled while waving him over. Smiling back he walked over while apologising for being late. The family just waved it off while inviting him to eat the food that just arrived.

 The family just waved it off while inviting him to eat the food that just arrived