1.4

Walking into the main entrance of his company Luke still had no idea that he unknowingly gained the love of our 'dear' female lead until he felt a shiver go down his spine. Looking around but not sensing any danger Luke decided to note this down and continued on his way to his office. 

Walking into his office he called Grayson in informing him that he would be watching over the interview for the new secretary and to call him if there was anything. Nodding to show that he understood Grayson walked back to his post while also wondering why the CEO would actually watch over the interviews himself. Shaking off his thoughts he got back to work, it wasn't his place to wonder what the CEO was doing anyway.

Sorting out his files Luke then walked to the place where the interviews were being held, already expecting him thanks to Grayson's call the staff member in charge greeted him before getting back to work. Sitting in the back of the hall and out of view from the candidate's eyes Luke then starts observe his possibly new workers. 

Like that an hour passes in a flash and it was now time for the female lead's interview. Walking into the room with her head tilted up in confidence she started to introduce herself. "Hello my name is Zoe Stark I am  23 years old and a graduate of A university. I think I would be right for this position because.." She then carried on talking about what she has done over the years for a good five minutes, she would of carried on for a lot longer if she was not stopped by the interviewer. 'God that woman can talk' he thought to himself silently. 

Even though the female lead's interview was already over Luke decided to stay for a while longer to see if he could find anyone that he could hire to be his personal assistant. Just as he was about to run out of patience a tall woman walks into the room. Just based on the aura alone Luke takes interest to the girl straight away. Paying full attention for the first time since the interviews started Luke listen's as the girl introduces herself " My name is Eli Hyde I am 20 years old and a graduate of A university. I know I am right for this position because ..." Frank and straightforward liking her even more Luke decides to walk forward from his position slightly surprising the staff member in charge of the interviews. 

Ignoring everything else Luke walks towards Eli until he is two meters away from her before opening his moth and asking "How would you like to be my personal assistant? If you would like it you could start tomorrow." Keeping her straight face Eli slightly tilts her head to the left while also talking "I will agree to that as long as you tell me your reasoning for me to be your assistant." While the staff member not far away freeze in fright Luke start laughing while also saying "I can see why my younger sister likes you. But you don't have to worry I have no bad intensions towards you nor am I hiring you because you are friends with my little sister. I am hiring you because of your skills and personality." Nodding to accept his answer Eli reaches out her hand for a hand shake while uttering "Then I look forward to working with you." Accepting her handshake Luke tells her to follow him to his office so they can sign a employment contract. 

Ignoring the stares of people they walk together to his office while walking he called Grayson and asked him to get the contract ready for when they arrive. After a five minute walk they make it to his office and see Grayson waiting outside the door. Opening the door with the key on his waist he invites them both in while also listening to them introduce themselves to each other. Walking to the sofa in the room he sits down while the two of them sit on the chairs that are across from it. Deciding to get down to business he signals to Grayson to introduce the contract to Eli. 

Finished explaining the thing in it he asks "Is there any questions? Or any thing you would like to add to the contract?" Shaking her head to indelicate no she smiles while signing the contract. With business out of the way Luke asks "Are you going to the festival at A university next week?" Seeming to pause for a second she eventually answers with a "yes." Slightly expecting that reply he asks "If you have no one to go with would you mind going with me?" Getting a "yes" in response Luke ends the conversation, having nothing else to talk about they bid each other a "good bye" along with a "see you tomorrow."

Settling back into his office Luke continues on with his work for the day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all have a good day and make the best out of what you can. 

lot's of love from

Author-chan 

heheheeh