The start

(Edited 15/4/2021/)

Having been raised as the heir of one of the strongest mafia familys in the world Lukas wasn't really that surprised when he found out he was betrayed by his childhood friend. Although he would be lying if he said he wasn't expecting it. Since he rejected him when he confesed to him but it still hurt after all they were basically raised together.

As he was nearing his last breath he seemed to hear something in his mind. Ding *Does host wish to live?* Not caring if he was going crazy or not he gave a simple "yes" as his reply. Just as he was losing consciousness he heard this final line in his head. *System 899 The cannon fodder system bonding with host Luckas Reid.... bonding complete. Pulling host into system space*

When he finally regained consciousness he observed the space around him. Well there wasn't really much to see it was a pure white space with nothing in it except the bed he was currently laid on. Sitting up he asked "System are you there?"

As a reply he heard *yep I'm right here host* within the second a black cat appeared in front of him. Not even flinching he directs his gaze onto the cat while asking "what do I need to do?" From the instant the system had asked him if he wanted to live he knew that he had to do something in return for his life. There is no free meal in this world after all.

*Ahhh I knew I made the right choice when I picked you as my host. My host is so smart. Ok I will explain what you need to do and how it is possible to do it. I am system 899 classed as The cannon fodder system my duty is to pick a host and assist them in their mission. Your mission is to go to different worlds and help the poor cannon fodders change their fate while also completing their last wish. In exchange of this you can gain system coins that you can use in the system store to buy items and skills. Once you gain one billion coins you can go back to your world at any point of your life. Is there any question host?*

After a slight pause as he absorbed what he just heard he simply lifted his brow with a slight smirk "alright then 899 can you show me my current status?"

Happy to be at service the system uttered a simple *yes* while opening the screen.

Name: Lucas Reid

Intelligence: 80/100

Strength: 70/100

Dexterity: 90/100

Agility: 89/100

Current skills:

Hacking (Intermediate)

Martial arts (Intermediate)

Tracking (Intermediate)

Acting (Intermediate)

Survival skills (begginer)

Weaponry (begginer)

*would host like to learn some skills before going to the first world?* Thinking it over for less than a second Lucas nods while also asking "yes show me what skills I can learn also can you recommend which skills will be best for the next world?" Licking it's paw the system replys *System recommends learning business and communication.* Already guessing what kind of world he would be going to he says " Okay I would like to learn these two skills until mastery." Without lifting it's head the system points at the door that just appeard *Okay host to learn the skills you just need to go through that door. I will see you again when you finish.* Showing the system a smile for the first time Lucas walks through the door a little excited to gain some new knowledge and skills.

* Showing the system a smile for the first time Lucas walks through the door a little excited to gain some new knowledge and skills