1.13

"What have you found out?" Alexander asked seemingly not willing to beat around the bush. "Aww" Luke pouted feeling like his fun was getting away. Letting out a big sigh while shrugging a second later Luke finally got serious. " While investigating my sister kidnapping the clues seem to be too easy to find. As if they were left behind on purpose, I could of course take it as it is and pat myself on the back for being so smart for finding the clues so fast. But that's not my style so I took a closer look at where the clues where leading and went over the information at hand and found some problems with it. Your not that dumb to hire such messy people after all."

Looking impressed at Luke's views Alexander leaned in closed towards him. "Oh and when did you get to know me so well?" Alexander all but smirked out. "Well you know the old saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer" Luke chuckled aloud.
Feeling like this conversation was over for now Luke asked "would you like to join me with that dinner now?" Getting the hint Alexander leaned back in his chair and expressed "I would love to."

Finished with the quick but lovely lunch they decided to walk together to Lukes company since they had an appointment together after all. Getting along more smoothly in their conversations they started to mention more personal things than rather then keeping it about business. It did seem like they would be working together more often from this point on especially with a 'unknown' person scheming against them.

Walking into the main entrance of the building all eyes seemed to land on them. You could hear the volume lowering from normal speaking to mumbles to finally a pin drop silence. Ignoring it all Luke showed Alexander to the VIP elevator and went inside quickly as he could feel himself about to burst out laughing.

With a 'ding' the elevator doors shut and Luke burst out laughing slightly scaring Alexander who was stood right next to him. "Hahahah their faces hahahah!!" Luke roared out try to catch his breath as he did so. Deciding to stay out of it Alexander silently watched his new friend lose it with a small almost unnoticeable smile on his face.

Putting himself back together Luke stood back up straight from his bent over position. If not for his slightly red cheeks from lack of air you would not be able to notice that anything had happed. Again amused at his friend Alexander watched Luke as he walked out of the elevator showing him to the meeting room that they would be using.

Meeting both of their assistants already there they decided to start the meeting.

—-—————————————————————————
How was it? I hope that you like it. I decided to try and hopefully succeeded at a big chapter as an apology for the long wait. 😂😅